[ESX-Release] esx_doorlock_mhacking

Still not working when I try to hack example Principal Bank… I have mhacking and this script but nothing happens

Do you have a keycard in your inventory? make sure you have one in there then walk up to the door and hit H

1 Like

Did you add start esx_doorlock_mhacking to your server.cfg

Hello, this is really cool,

I tried to make it work for the latest version of esx_doorlock, but I keep getting errors client side, any idea how to make it work please ?

Thank you

1 Like

This is a complete replacement of esx_doorlock. They will conflict if you are running both of them.

This is using the latest esx_doorlock with the implementation of mhacking.

This is super neat! Can’t wait to implement this on my server to use along with bank robberies and replacing my current esx_doorlock.

Has anyone happened to use this script along with [Release][ESX] New Reworked Bank Robbery System ?

more or less for hacking jail or pd, would make sense to have police noti, ill try to do this, but will probably fail or just make certain doors hard set to never be hacked.

Not at all, nobody has someone working dispatch at pd.
I would consider it meta if police got notified if someone was hacking a pd door, because of you not having dispatch.

yea trying to figure out how to make some doors still lockable but not hack able???

For that you can remove the door from config and use the original esx_doorlock.

you still get a load of errors. client and server side

and if you do hack a door and unlock it, it wont unlock for other players

I had @Raging_NaClholic give me his esx_doorlock that worked serverside but I guess he gave me the wrong one.

can you share it or update the github ?

It’s not my work, please contact him for that.

Note
This is not synced between all clients with that being said renders it pretty useless and exploitable.
I personally won’t be using this, but again I suppose great job. I personally may work on ESX_Lockdoors and figure out how to do it server side since its not yet been released.

Another copy paste script…

Thank you for the input. I am currently on vacation for another 3 weeks, but I will try to implement it on the ar_stationLock resource someone posted long ago.

Please be more helpful by making your own resource and posting it rather than spamming the forums.

1 Like

I’m making my own resource and then posting already.I don’t make
copy paste scripts like you.