ESX Policejob peds

I use esx policejob and i want to change the cop peds in the cloakroom to be custom peds but i can’t change anything other than clothes when i click to change my default playerped into the sheriff ped or swat ped nothing happens how ever i can change my peds appearance with the clothes

It’s at the middle of the script in client/main.lua

next time remember too ask in the main topic and don’t create new topics related to releases, thanks.

Yeah I have the code there and freemode peds are enabled it just doesn’t work

You need to donate FiveM in peatron or whatever it’s called, they’ll give you a permission for that early access feature. as they’ve said in their payment section.

Not true at all i’ve done it now

Do you or anyone, also know how to set a nonfreemode ped for ambulance job and mechanic job? I am searching for days but cant figure it out.

Can u teach me how to do that?

Please do not create new topics for support/questions related to existing resources.

Only ask questions or request support in the original resource topic, or on whatever site/page you got the resource from (for example: create an issue on the GitHub page of the resource that you downloaded).

That way the original resource creator will get a notification and be able to help properly. This also helps to reduce duplicate topics of the same issue, because everything will be inside the original topic, allowing everyone to see all issues and solutions in one place.

Thanks for keeping the forums tidy.
:mascot: