Esx_policejob Menu Issue

I currently have esx_policejob downloaded and installed on my server, and when I go to press F6 to open the menu nothing pops up. Is anyone able to lend a hand and help?

Hey, try this one

1 Like

That is where I got it from.

do you have esx_society?

Yep. I got it.

When you’re in-game, try using /restart esx_policejob
if after the script restarts you’re able to use the F6 menu, then try adding this script ([ESX] On / Off Duty Script) and going off then back on duty once.

Alright. Adding that script now, and I will do that. I’ll respond to see if it works or not.

Make sure to test this first:

ckeck client.lua
lines 1817 and try to change it to see if is work whit an other key
if IsControlJustReleased(0, 38) and PlayerData.job and PlayerData.job.name == ‘police’ then

if IsControlJustReleased(0, 38) and PlayerData.job and PlayerData.job.name == ‘police’ then is what it says.

I have already tried doing /restart any nothing worked. What should I do with the duty script?

I don’t use this version
oops it’s this one in your file
lines 1864
if IsControlJustReleased(0, 167) and not isDead and PlayerData.job and PlayerData.job.name == ‘police’ and not ESX.UI.Menu

What do I do with this line?

it’s the key to open the menu you can change the key to try if is work or not

2 Likes

Esx police on off duty script is not needed as it now uses esx service to handle going on or off duty

I need esx_service on my server?

Make sure you actually have the police job

Only if you want that on/off duty feature

I got the police job. I see it at the upper right corner.

Try these two things

Check f8 for errors when after pressing f6 also reset your keys in gtav settings its possible you remapped that key

1 Like