ESX_Mugging

The msg I have in the script right now worked on one server. Not sure why… but we were trying StartCall last night and could not get it to go thru.

mm :confused:

Thank you again SpikE!

I will have my team keep looking at it too when they have time and will let you know if we come up with anything.

@Jack_Frost @SpikE_Odets its ok guys , it was a mistake of spelling the _pooch items that was called _pouch lol…

is there a way so that police get the noticification while the assault if taking place ?

Police only recieve the alert after you rob the npc

Right now the way it is coded is that the not the is mugged is the one to report while running away. Wouldn’t make sense that the nice would call police while they are being mugged. I might look later to see if any other nice are close and make them call but for right now it is only after mugging.

well its because i added the store clerk has the only one that can get mugged so if you mugg him the alerm would go off ., but thats not a problem :smiley:

Bring back mutant animals :smiley: maybe add in config ?
great looking script matey will be trying at the weekend

I’m working on adding a cooldown, so, I will release as soon as I finish it.

Any way to set a Timer on seconds?

Hmm will have to think on how I can add the mutated animals for servers that want it… that does not give cash - since cows don’t have pockets. If i can think of a way to do it that makes sense I will add a config to allow server owners to turn it on.

Can you get people to peel? no npc

If you are asking if you can mug other players and take money from them. that would be a different script all together. Since the money you take from this script takes it from out of thin air you wouldnt want to use it to rob other players.

I think you can add a player to peel, for example, the menu opens when you raise your hands

Im sure it could be done… but would be a different script all together. Since it should only be done when the player puts their hands up… not forcing the hands up like this script does. This will stay for NPC only and If alot of interest for it on the servers i play on I will make a new one for mugging other players.

when can you do it? I think the script is nice I think the person raises his hands with the X key and starts the robbery.

In all honesty what you are looking for has already been done. One of the servers that tests for me has a option thru the inventory system they use that will open another players inventory if the hands are up. So maybe look for that instead of a mugging script since you would have to be able to get stuff out of the persons inventory.

1 Like

can you give me the name or the file?

ESX_Thief

1 Like

thank you

Ok got it installed i get e to mug come up no money is taken and it only works once. after that i cannot see the e for mug come up … but their hands are in the air…