ESX_Mugging

Me too, when i target the NPC and press E, nothing happens?

If they raise hands and then do nothing but stand there. Make sure in the config progressbar = false. If you do not have progressbar installed on your server this will cause them to freeze if you have progressbar = true

SpikE

Edit: if you need help pm me your server ip and ill join and help you get it sorted out.

Hi I’ve Installed this script has anyone found a fix yet for gcphone or has gotten help from spike?

I have been working on GCPhone - but when notify sms comes across it comes from your phone number - which for RP seems weird that a npc would use your phone to contact police and I can not get it to accept the coords for the notification so police can just accept and get way point to go to. i will continue to look into this but for now I would not recommend using gcphone in the config.

SpikE

Thank you very much, I am testing it and it is very good, it is very complete, now if I can place npcs in stores, because before they could abuse the bug and steal them every so often.

I have a little doubt, could a waiting time be implemented to steal again?

bone after 1 robbery to an npc that waits for about 10.20 seconds to do it again.

maybe you can take a look in that script. Its sending a gps location to the police (gcphone) with a mug shot.

1 Like

someone else just sent me a msg about this script. I will have a look at it to see how it sends the msg along so the gps coords work. My big thing with gcphone… when it sends the gps and msg to police it shows its coming from the muggers phone - instead anon( or made up phone number of npc that was robbed) if he has that sorted out ill see how to get it added to the mugging script.

SpikE

1 Like

Need to know if anyone already has this like gun point to npc and they gives out their car key to drive. i have script which gives money from npc but no car key and car can be theft easily by each npc

and is there a way to add a timer,that it would be possible to rob an npc every minute or so,instead instantly?

I wouldn’t be that hard to add a cool down to the script no. If you have any lua knowledge then you just need to add the cooldown check before it runs the RobNPC function… and when it does the payout have it set the cooldown amount.

SpikE

It has been a bit of time since i worked on this script. But after reading the post by @saulienis I started reading all the posts since the time of release, and this wasn’t the first time some one has asked for a cool down on the script. I did however forget that I mentioned in one of the posts that I would get it added. And since i have been playing around with making players use voice to make a script work I decided to work on this for the last two days and get MustUseVoice coded into it. Now server owners can decide if they want people to beable to just press E to mug someone… or if you get close enough you must use your voice in game to start the mugging.

I hope everyone likes the update… let me know if you see issues that i was unable to see in my testing.

SpikE

1 Like

Very good man
Thank you and I will try it now

Is it possible for this to also give keys on robbery? Thanks

If you look at the script you will see where it makes the ped get out of the vehicle. You can code it to flag that ped as driver - and if flagged as driver have your key system give you the keys to that car.

Shouldn’t be hard to change … but as a generic add keys would have to be setup to to work with your server key system… so would be hard for me to generic code into this script.

SpikE

1 Like

Anyone else having trouble getting this to work? It seems like an awesome script but the peds just run away when i pull my gun to test it

2 Likes

… if they are running away… by any chance do you have your character set to police officer?

Great script!!
How can I add an offset or something? Because on my server I removed the crosshair and as I don’t see it sometimes happens that I don’t have the gun pointed right at the ped and he flees right away when I take the gun away from him or move a bit right or left…

Without using crosshair could go into first person … this script uses GetEntityPlayerIsFreeAimingAt and that just returns true/false and entity number… so really can’t add a offset value to the aiming process.

SpikE

Hi there, first of all awesome script!

So far though, when i hold up a ped, it will say “mug” infront of them, they will stand there and not move as long as gun is pointed at them, but it does not say “press E to mug” and when i press E nothing happens, did i miss something?

If it just says “mug…” then you have MustUseVoice set to true on the config and if you use ingamevoice and speak in game it will start the mugging.

If your server uses TokyoVoip and teamspeak for voice communication you will just need to turn off the option in Config.MustUseVoice = false

SpikE

i have edited the config on github so that setting is turned off by default.

1 Like