ESX Menu Default Design

do i have to add the file it to the esx_joblistings for the image to come up at job centre???

1 Like

Sid you find a fix for this???

guys i tried to change in scripts align:left-top to bottom-right but it wont change position any idea why i cant move position of menu?

how to change the image?

1 Like

Go into a script which have used ESX (for example esx_policejob). Go into client.lua and find something like this:

ESX.UI.Menu.Open
image:
V%C3%BDst%C5%99i%C5%BEek

there is align and there you can change position of the menu. ( top-left, bottom-left, bottom-right, … )

1 Like

Of course

1 Like

If this for all the menu’s or just the emotes?

If I set it to use a custom banner in the css file, it doesn’t show a banner at all…

@James_Lewis Great design! Did you manage to solve the scrolling issue, where the selected item would be ‘stuck’ at the top until the last item on the menu appears?

does anyone know if you can 'edit the inventory and make it open when you click on inventory?

@James_Lewis
Wherever i put “€” instead of “$”, i get this symbol: �

is this due to font?

Simple! But good :slight_smile:

Thanks for this

So i manage to put a border into the menu with the combination of [RELEASE] Menu and Dialog for ESX
Thank you both :wink:

2 Likes

Am i stupid or i cant translate the menu? :smiley:

Someone have this but on rgb?

How did you combine the two Menus?

does this work? who has tested it

what file did you use to do this ? love it !

beau travaille il manque quelque partie a régler du genre pour les vêtement ect je voudrais s’avoir si tu prévois une mise a jour ? merci

My esx_menu_default didn’t change :frowning: please help me

1 Like