Esx journalist

Hey,
esx journalist from Oldarorn
You have to translate it in your language and we don’t give support.
original link https://github.com/Oldarorn/esx_journaliste
you can use this too
[Release] Weazel News Camera and Mic
enjoy

2 Likes

Hi kheire007 love this Job but all works great but the resource are very High it tell me in game to ask the makers to get some help i think its the blipD doing it im not good with scripts but it a bloody great script and if it coulf be fix i would love it could you help me please. Nick

new one
esx_journaliste.rar (35.2 KB)

take this one, you need translate it in your language

Thanks i found it befor you answed me but thanks i have add a Heli script to it so it spawn on roof i have a open weazel news so its agreat job now

Thank u :slight_smile: will try this today. The original from Oldaron makes heavy ressource time warnings while enabled.

Very Good Job :wink: if u upload it on github i could pull german local

1 Like

idk , but this script not work propelly, like, i cant get out heli, or weazel news van… and when i put some stuff in organization inventory i cant get it out… any ideas? , other stuff works pritty okey, like dress marker, or boss options… help! :slight_smile:

where do i go to use the boss menu?

I cannot change the position of the draw markers, I have the specific coordinates of my position and even so the drawn marker does not appear in the new position, I even tried restarting the server.

How did you get helis on the roof?