Esx_joblisting2 - option for application to whitelisted job via in-game to discord webhook

ya that looks right

Not working, idk why…

i keep getting this error everything i press “choose a profession” anyone know why please? https://gyazo.com/0af62119b582320fa84d3198d1205b35

There are three problems …

1 - It sends no message over weebhook to discord
2 - after closing phone / tablet you are stuck
3 - Mr. Wulf alias [johanwulf] is not answering :frowning:

I check it after forge and fix some stuff. If the original not work, you can use this one:

Please README.md :wink:

1 Like

I merged [Release] [ESX] ESX_JobWhitelisting - Whitelist jobs (and ranks!) to certain players! with this script to make it even more better.

https://github.com/XxFri3ndlyxX/esx_joblisting2

Don’t rename resource unless you know what you are doing. Renaming resource will break it.

There is nothing to fix. You modified it and broke it. This resource work perfectly fine.

Somehow it seems as if my answers have somehow sorted themselves wrong after editing…I will delete it.

They are very simple, but your script does not work.

how come there is nothing in Choose profession anymore? can only apply for jobs now but pool cleaner job and all are gone?

1 Like

Sadly its removed. Would loved to use your version of it.

a question,what is the value of the application they are joining?i want it to show what job that person applied to when sending the application,because right now it doesn’t show that.

{
							["name"]= "Phone Number:",
							["value"]= phone,
						},

Salut, j’ai un problème lorsque j’ajoute une 7 ème sa ne marche plus il n’envoie plus de message le WebHook … Merci

Your download link in the main post is no longer valid, the github has been removed

can’t download it getting error 404

1 Like

me too have find another one like his script ?

i dont have locales folder in the zip

Unlisted until download link fixed

pls you still have it

It’s unlisted.

There is a fix to the issues of the script?