ESX_IDENTITY Not work

i go in to my server and only see the skinchanger clothes, not the date first name or nothing, i cant create a character whats the problem?

1 Like

seems this has been a problem since a update…

It just stays on the screen and will not go away after entering information…

I have same issue. Did you solved it?

Anyone solved this problem?

1 Like

Well, I think that’s something like compatibility issue. I have solved it, but I do not remember how.

Make sure that you have “installed” all the dependencies (you can find dependencies here https://github.com/ESX-Org/esx_identity )

2 Likes

Well, for me the menu don’t want to pop up… It just throw me into the game and nothing more.I can’t set up my first name and the last name, and my server don’t want to save the weapons and always spawn in a different spot. how do I solve them?! This esx moddig is complicated as hell!

1 Like

any solution as yet

esx is broken i think…

1 Like

Same problem, someone have the solution? :pensive:

could you remember and explain the solution approximately please ;(

Make sure you update your database fields with the new update (es_extended). Do it manually, check for VARCHAR e.t.c for any changes. Also check all the dependencies, update them if needed.

Hi, I had the same issue on my server, It was caused by esx_np_skinshop_v2 (GitHub - GMA950/esx_np_skinshop_v2: Enhanced Version)

The scripts loads the ui while on the bridge screen and it interferes with esx_identity
Hope it solves your problem!

3 Likes

how can i have this shop and the identity too?

My esx_identity can start by going /register
But it does not start when you first join the server.
Plz anyone help me

1 Like

my esx_identity start but it dont work like a picture

help my esx identity

1 Like

i can register but /register or /chardel doesn’t work for users