ESX_GarbageCrew

This script is not supported because of security issues… please see

GarbageCrew Version 2

21 Likes

I like

Just noticed I didn’t include the sql with this github. Just added it for anyone that needs it.

SpikE

good job man keep up the good work

can you explain how 1 - 4 worker can work together? i want to modifie some source to make work like this

Y0 bro u are the king! thanks for realease :slight_smile:

Great Release, If i wanna make people get money to their bank, should i make this:

xPlayer.addMoney(tonumber(payamount))

into this: xPlayer.addBank(tonumber(payamount)) ???

That should do it.

I’ve been testing it with my friends for a couple of hours and it works perfectly!

Glad to hear its working as intended. The reason for the 24h delay was something i put in to help with the pay split… broke the delivery part for anyone other then the driver. Went to put in some debug code and as I was adding it… i cleaned up other bits of code and fixed it unintentionally. The wonders of .lua

Spike

bro this is a great thing i try it on my server

xPlayer.addAccountMoney(‘bank’, amount)

2 Likes

Hi there,

I’m a little bit new to this, but almost everything is going great with creating a new server.
Anyways, I wanted to add this to the server, and I can see the yellow garbage marker on the map. But when I arrive on the location, there’s nothing at the marker.

So, do I do something wrong? Just followed your instructions.

You need to have garbage job from the job center to see he marker when you get to the Biffa location.

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. I have only done payment in cash / dirtymoney so far so haven’t had to look that up yet.

SpikE

When we get to the point (GPS) theres marker and no trash bin, driver got ‘E’ to collect and its over. Is there any problems with OneSync?

This edit for the garbage job is amazing… I was trying it earlier and it was working, but now for no reason it stopped. If i park and press E, nothing happens…

2 Likes

Oh, so when i added the line that you helped me with (to send money to the bank) the script stopped working, you couldnt pick up trashbags, so iad to revert it to cash :confused:

3 Likes

My bad sorry, it’s xPlayer.addAccountMoney(‘bank’, amount)

If you do not have a trash bin check your setting to find this setting

If that is turned down the bins will not spawn for you. Will need to reconnect after you change this setting.

SpikE