Everything is gone get delete bye 🙂 plz hide or delete this page thanks

everything is gone get delete bye :slight_smile: plz hide or delete this page thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks like you’ve used [Release][FXServer][ES4] CarWash correct? In that case the creator credit should go to @TheSparta and @Antoine

1 Like

@vegnagun2017 there’s literally no need for this since the essentialmode scripts work with esx, but hey as long as you credit my work it’s all good since my script is licensed under GPL-V3 so you are required to have the same license, state the changes you made and say that i’m the one who originally created this script it.

you can check that it is in fact licensed here: https://github.com/TheSpartaPT/FiveM-ES-CarWash

when i press inter a message show me the car is washed and takes 50 dollar
but the car steal bloody !!!

oh yeah and @vegnagun2017 welcome to my world of random bugs, what @TV1 is reporting doesn’t happen to everyone, people have been reporting me that issue for months now and i can’t fix it, it seems like the reason is he’s using the linux server version and the linux server version has some kind of bug where the client script calls the event on the server side script but the server side script can’t call an event on the client side script and it doesn’t log any errors on the console.

@TheSparta Still the case with the latest server version? Thought they fixed something similar not too long ago?

@Vespura well Apparently xD it’s happening to @Scorpio686 and i think he told me he’s using the latest linux server version

1 Like

i dont use linux then i cant fix it :wink: for linux

@vegnagun2017 you couldn’t fix it even if you wanted to, the problem is with the server not with the script, i’ve spent days looking at the code trying to find a bug, testing and came to the conclusion that the script stops running as soon as the client event is called, that’s why it takes you money, because that happens before, and that’s why it doesn’t clean or notify you that the car was cleaned, because that happens after the client event is called, that being said only the fivem developers can fix it

1 Like

yes :disappointed_relieved: :sob::sob::sob: