Esx_eden_garage with pound

resource name : esx_eden_garage
Github : original version: https://github.com/snyx95/esx_eden_garage
version modified by me: https://github.com/TanguyOrtegat/esx_eden_garage

content of resource :
I took the base script and changed some things in it.

the resource has:

• two garages in all the map (you can add more)
  • saves vehicle customisation
  • when you enter broken vehicle you need to pay fine or call a repair man
  • logs in console
  • you can change vehicle plates

ESX only

EDIT: garage with pound !

5 Likes

Did you receive permission to upload this since this is a edit of someone elseā€™s thing?

cfx> start esx_eden_garage-master
cfx> Failed to load script @mysql-async/lib/MySQL.lua.
Error loading script server.lua in resource esx_eden_garage-master: server.lua:12: attempt to index a nil value (global ā€˜ESXā€™)
stack traceback:
server.lua:12: in main chunk
Failed to load script server.lua.
Started resource esx_eden_garage-master

I did tell it was not mine and that I made modifications. Thatā€™s why I put original link too.

1 Like

Do you have ESX resources?

Its on github, therefore it falls under no lisence which means you cannot upload it without the authors permission

no ESX resources
no ESX resources

if you have no esx then wonā€™t work for you

That literally makes no sense. Btw its License not lisence lolā€¦ There is nothing illegal offering an edited version along with the og version of the scrip even posting the og script title. Github is simply a site to easily share and save code.

1 Like

I have to agree with Illusive. If there is no license on GitHub it is licensed under ā€œNo licenseā€ which he posted a link to, under that specific ā€œlicenseā€ you arenā€™t able to distribute the code even if you modified it. You must attain the original owners permission to redistribute their code.

1 Like

I did ask the permissions and i asked them so no worries now :slight_smile:

Greetings,
I wanted to see if there was a way to prevent a player from using to recovery option to keep spawning cars in game? is there a way to delete the old car they spawn when doing so?

ust put the fine amount higher :slight_smile:

Did you fix the vehicle dumplication problem on this?

never got duplication so idk

for some reason I can sit at the garage and recover my car duplicating it over and over. there has to be a better fix for this besides increasing the amount.

dont understand what you are saying

He is referring to the"Insurance" part of the scriptā€¦
You can just spam ā€œEnterā€ and recover your vehicle over and over and there will be a huge pile of cars.

There needs to be a flag the gets reset when the player files the claim or set a timer/cooldown so the player cant SPAM it.

aaah okay hmmm going to look for it. but if they are real rp players just press once lol ā€¦