Esx_eden_garage with pound

Very true… You know how people can be… Haha
Thank you and great work!

new garage with pound !

yo with that new garage can u put a small timer after u spawn the car out of the pound to prevent ppl from spamming it? jw

done :slight_smile: now you can’t duplicate vehicles anymore

whats this pound update?

1 Like

Also curious what the “pound” is… Only think i can think of is impound…?

Yes it now has an impound.
You will see two new icons that look like yellow trucks.

Why i cant put in garage cars like “Bike, Chimera, blazer”, there is problem with some cars :frowning:

i don’t have any problems i ll look at it

Where can i change the repair price?

config.lua…

Yes but i want to change the repair when i deposit my car.

line 231 in client lua

If i drive the car that i own to the impound, i can dupe and spawn the same car twice for 3000$
Any fix for that?

Kind regards

yea ofc, it doesn’t check if vehicle in somewhere on the globe. the pound is there when you lost your car to make it more rp, but yea if you wait at pound you can spawn as many car as you like, thats why i put already a timeout for car spawn

is it possible to add a check if the vehicle is “somewhere on the globe”? And if it is, either delete that vehicle and spawn a new one at the pound, or make it impossible to “spawn” a new car since the other one is already spawned “somewhere”. Since i dont want people to be able to dupe cars.

Kind regards.

unfortunatly there is no way doing that, but if someone takes another car from someone he won’t be able to put in the garage

How do I name these different garages to just have the name “garage” for all of them. (Trying to save room on blip legend). Thank you

change:
AddTextComponentString(zoneKey)

to

AddTextComponentString(“garage”)

download link broken. can anyone share latest version? normal esx_garage is completely useless because you cant restore car if anyone destroys it and now this one is gone…