Esx_drugs - Refactored from esx_illegal_drugs

Thank you thats amazing, but i realise you cant set a diferent price for the diferent drugs when you set a price it set for all the drugs. Any way to change that. Thank you. Keep going great job

is there a way for u to add to stop when inventory is full or cant carry anymore?

also is there a way to update with using the most recent es_esxtended please

also i have changed in config the stop key and it will not change recommend making the start and stop the same button

for some reason i get stuck in the harvest animations and when i push c even though i have it set to e it looks backwards nothing happens im stuck any help would be awesome

This already fixed, just download the source in github.

Just added, the script will verify if the player can carry the item, it not, stop the action.

The script use the most recenty es_extended, but you have to change some parts of the es_extended to the script work, see the first post with instructions.

Added this option to the config file.

i use the most recent es_esxtended

Yeah, but the script wont work until you add the lines that the script need which is to check the limit of items the player can carry, it is in the es_extended.

i changed .limit to . weight in the server.lua since limit was changed to weight is that not true

Man, limit is the maximum quantity of an item you can carry, like you can have max 10 coke then its not about weight itself, but the quantity of the item, if you dont change your es_extended to export the “limit” the script will not work.

well ok then thank u very much im sure that this wil help more than just me

Thank you for your support. Im getting a error and i cant figure out.
SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_drugs/server/server.lua:35: attempt to call a nil value (field ‘canCarryItem’)

when u go to collect or harvest it fezzes u and i cant hit the go back button something is freezing the player or locking them in the animation and will not come out of it

Are you using the lastest es_extended? I tested here and its working fine.

Bro, you have to check if another script isnt conflicting with this one, becoz here is working fine… did you changed the key to stop? I use C here and I have no problem with it.

I got it working after I added this

ALTER TABLE items
ADD COLUMN weight INT NULL DEFAULT 0 AFTER label;

ALTER TABLE `items`
ADD COLUMN `limit` INT NULL DEFAULT 0 AFTER `weight`;

this is totaly wrong String code for MySqL

ALTER TABLE items
ADD COLUMN limit INT NULL DEFAULT 11 AFTER weight; <----- this is the correct string

idk it works for me I did have to remove the animation for it also now it works perfect

1 Like

If you’re working on this these days, please fix the limit system en change it to the new weight system

Im having some issues aswell because the weight system, i dont use that system, normally i put a limite on the item and thats it. But now i cant because the weight. Any way to change this for the norm system?
Keep going with the great job

How did you create this table can help me

Ok! Now the system use only the weight system from es_extended, now is plug and play.

2 Likes

How to sell it?