ESX Drugs Location - Map

No idea why the drug locations are not showing up on map. I copied the whole esx_drugs folder from another server and it still isn’t working… All I want is for the blips to show up.
Here is my config.lua:

https://pastebin.com/xPQMJ6aB

Here is my esx_drugs_cl.lua (the code is above – render markers where it should be):

https://pastebin.com/BBirUce0

-No errors in-game either. I’m a miner and the blip on the map still isn’t showing. Not even for weed locations… Weird?

Ask for help in the original post for the esx drugs resource. In fact, one of the comments in the release thread tells you exactly how to add blips.

This is what I have and its above render markers look:

-- Create Blips
Citizen.CreateThread(function()

for i=1, #Config.Map, 1 do

local blip = AddBlipForCoord(Config.Map[i].x, Config.Map[i].y, Config.Map[i].z)
		SetBlipSprite (blip, Config.Map[i].id)
		SetBlipDisplay(blip, 4)
		SetBlipColour (blip, Config.Map[i].color)
		SetBlipScale  (blip, Config.Map[i].scale)
		SetBlipAsShortRange(blip, true)

BeginTextCommandSetBlipName("STRING")
		AddTextComponentString(Config.Map[i].name)
		EndTextCommandSetBlipName(blip)
	end

end)

-- Render markers
Citizen.CreateThread(function()
    while true do

Wait(0)

local coords = GetEntityCoords(GetPlayerPed(-1))

for k,v in pairs(Config.Zones) do
            if(GetDistanceBetweenCoords(coords, v.x, v.y, v.z, true) < Config.DrawDistance) then
                DrawMarker(Config.MarkerType, v.x, v.y, v.z, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0, 0.0, 0.0, Config.ZoneSize.x, Config.ZoneSize.y, Config.ZoneSize.z, Config.MarkerColor.r, Config.MarkerColor.g, Config.MarkerColor.b, 100, false, true, 2, false, false, false, false)
            end
        end

end
end)

Then I also have config.lua set up correctly as shown on pastebin.

When I login after adding what you posted, here’s the map:

I’m quite positive it would work if I ran it off my local computer tbh. Since I used zap-hosting there has been nothing but problems and the code to add map blips should definitely be working.

Please ask in the original resource topic. This way we can prevent the forum from getting cluttered with small questions about x resources.

Also, the topic will serve as a central place for answers, so questions that have been answered will not be asked over and over again.

Thank you for your understanding! :mascot: