ESX Custom UI Help?

I have looked everywhere on the internet and I cannot for the life of me find out how to make the custom UI’s like this for a ESX server? Please Help.

1 Like

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Which custom ui? The menu? The money stuff? The food/water?

The money and the food/water. Any help would be much appreciated!

his name is copy I would not help you sorry

Wait what? What do you mean by that? I am not looking for this exact UI. Just the files which I would modify.

The money hud is esx_customui. It has been taking down though because it was a stolen script. The Food/Water hud is umh, i honestly don’t know but i think it’s for vRP. Maybe it was converted somehow.

Do you know how I would go about making my own? Is the HUD in the es_extended file?

Or better yet would it be best to swap to vRP? Sounds like ESX has a lot more plugins but vRP has more customization?

My tutorial for HUD :

Add cash to you HUD :

1 Like

Here is esx_customui I am nice :wink: esx_customui.rar (119.3 KB)

4 Likes

Awe man thank you so much! :blush:
If I ever make a badass UI Ill link it to you haha. You giving me that wont get you in trouble will it?

Yes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nah mate. Keep it on ESX. ESX is a monster underneath, just gotta get over the hill and make some of your own scripts and you’ll be good. NoPixel is ESX.

1 Like

7e43e44d4ca8f64305f19e78a820ba27e509c152
hello, can you give me a link for this one?

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.