ESX Buy Food exc [HELP pls]

Can anyone please help me find a working ESX script that when you put hunger and thirst in game you can go to the 24/7 and buy drinks and food. Ive tried like 2 of them that i could find and i put them in but id click buy and nothing would happen. Also may someone help if you want but i need some help switching the language on the list when you press f2 on the inventory list please and thank this is all i need and then my server will be done!! Cant wait :slight_smile:

You need to use this one. It works.

1 Like

ok one more thing do you know how i can change the language of the f2 menu the ESX inventory menu

go to the resource es_extended and open the config file. you should see a line labeled Config.Locale = ‘en’

change the ‘en’ to whatever language you are looking for from the locales folder.

wow ok thats legit the only one i didnt change to en wow lol thanks! i never thought about looking in extended

also is that where id go to change the key to open the menu?

es_extended, client folder, main go down to line 466 or in that area.

thank you!

1 Like

HI I don’t have any list that comes up to buy food? So I go to a shop to buy something and nothing appears when I press E, just a empty inventory blue box with nothing in there?

Can some one help me fix this please? I have been searching for ages. Thanks in advance

2 Likes

same idk what to do because some do work then others do not