Esx_basicneeds not showing food and water bars

Hello,

I’ve been using this forum for a long time to find scripts and help. Thank you to everyone involved here.

I have esx_basicneeds installed and it is not kicking in on the server. It loads fine via the server file, and doesn’t generate any errors when I restart the script.

I have esx_status, and reinstalled essential, es_extended, status, checked their orders of operation and still won’t load on the hud.

Also in the database under the status column in Users, it shows [] for everyone.

I was getting a statusdata or datastore error originally but dissapeared when I reinstalled the above.

I have fuel script in which works fine.

Am I supposed to trigger the basicneeds somewhere else like in esx_status? Anything I am missing?

I understand this is your first time posting, but please give further details regarding the problem you’re having as it is very difficult for people to help you when you don’t, and also makes them lose any motivation they barely had to help you in the first place.
regarding your issue, please try installing a different mod related to basic needs and tell me if that works out for you:

Also, please make sure all dependencies are installed (You can check which ones you need in __resources.lua), and are in the correct order. good luck! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for the help.

I loaded in HealthBarUI, and it shows up, but never updates. It shows full bars and doesn’t change. Also, I never see anything post to the status column to update,its always []

resources are all there because it didn’t throw any errors on load, and I double checked the names anyway.

It is like for some reason the update status part isn’t connecting. Some kind of sync issue or naming scheme? I’m surprised I am the only one I can find with this issue so far.

If you touched any code please reinstall all related scripts. (Including esx_basicneeds),
This issue is basically not about the bars its about how they update and they usually don’t update when one of the scripts is broken.

Hello. I was adding one hud and I have the same problem. Food and water bars arent moving at all… They are staying full and I have no solution of how to fix it. I tried to reinstall all the scripts including esx_basicneeds and esx_status. Still nothing. Did you fix it?

figure this out?

Hey! if you are still getting this, made sure u have the latest version of es_extended, esx_status and esx_basicneeds :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Mycroft, Leader Of ESX :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I have the same problem, nothings moves in all the huds I tried but, my character does die of hunger is it the same problem as everyone here?

2 Likes