ESX based server loading issues

Howdy,

I had to do a clean install on my server due to our virtual server being hacked. I installed a backup to my server and created a new mysql database which seems to be working. The issue i am having now is you can find my server in the browser and the direct connect, but you cant actually load into it.

You will join the server and go though our loading screen and not go past it. The chat box will pop up, our esx_identity menu pops up and you can hear car sounds but it just gets stuck with our loading screen. I cant see any errors in the server.bat file and the F8 menu. Ill post some screen shots of our server.cfg and a few others but i have no idea what is causing this. It seems to loop the /SetAttributes, /GetPresenceServers, and /GetFirends (see pic below of F8 menu) over and over as the game loads, it wont go past those.

Thanks for any help!

And this is not just an issue with my game, I had others test join my server and they also had the same issue. I can join other servers just fine.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.