[EssentialMode 4] [FXServer] es_rp | _The_ Roleplay Gamemode [Beta-ish or so]

short question: how to script this? or how i can extract this of the essentialmode?

Sorry, what do you mean?

I think he means the drop down from the / commands that you have on your scripts.

1 Like

It’s a good thing from the chat resource. Essentialmode just provides a wrapper for it. To know how it works just look in server.lua of es admin

1 Like

EDIT
Fixed it. New error…
“This person cannot be cuffed”
Just a normal user, I am a cop.
Any tip?

Hi im having some trouble finding out how i can add my own jobs to es_rp i have tried all different ways and looked it up but cant figure this out please help me i would really appreciate it.

@ScottyDaMeatball The person has to be right next to you for you to cuff them. Is this the case for you?

@Voorhees_Jason Why are you complaining? It’s free content.

Most people horde all of their scripts, which I do not blame them, still I do have to credit anyone who contributes to the public to make servers running a lot quicker.

Thank you @Kanersps for your time and effort, I also like the way you keep everything separate, so I can pick and choose which systems I use and which I may have scripted/used myself. Also makes things easier removing things I don’t need, as instead of rooting through a whole package to remove the parts I want, I know exactly where to find them. Keep up the great work!

PS @Voorhees_Jason I look forward to seeing you amazingly useful, bugfree, no modifying scripts/plug and play/works with all, scripts you are obviously so sure you could produce…

1 Like

@LK_lk I sent you a direct message, ill help you out. :slight_smile:

Everything is there, but if i try to showid, select a job, or anything related to es_rp i will get this in console.
https://gyazo.com/1f6ac4b95dde3544ec689e8e99c2e6d0

Does anyone know what to change to make the Job Center UI longer to fit all the jobs i have?

Thanks for this awesome mod! But i just have one question. When a player gets money to their bank or balance and they disconnect after that and rejoin. The money will be doubled Example: I get 1000 dollars. I rejoin server and have 2000 dollars. Do you have a solution?

Thank you so much!

1 Like

No this is normal gta behavior. Do note this is only how it’s displayed it didn’t actually double.

1 Like

Is there a fix so it always stay the same and update the same value instead of getting this display double?

What? This is how gta works. Gta isn’t even supposed to handle reconnects.

I have seen this on vRP, when player connects to the server it loads the amount of cash that you have in the database. After that the money icon so called the “hud” is updated to the amount set in database. This exist on vRP look for yourself.

keep getting this error after i connect any ideas would be greatly appreciated

Error running system event handling function for resource es_rp: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: Failed to execute thread: server/jobManager.lua:366: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘user’)
stack traceback:
server/jobManager.lua:366: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:124: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:92
Error running system event handling function for resource es_rp: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: Failed to execute thread: server/jobManager.lua:366: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘user’)
stack traceback:
server/jobManager.lua:366: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:124: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:92

???

That isn’t using the native game functions to add/remove money?

I’ve been adding more spots to harvest/process/sell drugs around the map but the dealers that spawn keep floating 5 feet off the ground. I’ve tried adjusting the x,y,z, heading, but they don’t seem to come back to earth.

{ ['blipname'] = "Weed Dealer", illegal = true, ['refinedName'] = "Refined Weed", ['refined'] = 50, ["blipicon"] = 140, price = 20, ['x'] = 1737.1228027344, ['y'] = 3322.5964355469, ['z'] = 41.223514556885, ['product'] = "Weed", ['npc'] = "S_M_Y_Dealer_01", ['heading'] = 250.0 },

Anyone know what I’m doing wrong here?

Theres no option to put in vehicle or Fine a player, am I missing something?