[EssentialMode 4] [FXServer] es_rp | _The_ Roleplay Gamemode [Beta-ish or so]

I have a problem with this. My interactions do not work. No idea why. I have the latest essentialmode 4 with es_admin but I think essentialmode is not working. I have loaded it and changed the skater to essentialmode and fivem so idk whats going on.

You know, you tell people not to use vrp. You mentioned you have a list of reasons why not use them?

I have a list of why to use them over your script. In order you use your script the user will have to re code your stuff to make it useful. Again this goes back to your script being just a FRAMEWORK.

Your script has not ability to save user information except cash on hand.
I go to the ES garage, log out and log back in. Guess what?

I have to re buy the cars.
I know, I know. You are going to come back and say Es garage is just and add on or a mod for your script.

Ok then I would accept this. However, When I log back in, guess what else happens? The last location is not saved.

I did bring this up on discord 1 day. I was told I have to make a script myself doing it. Hmmmm sounds like FRAMEWORK talk to me.

Ok lets go over the next things on this list of your great features. What about the drug running system. I do admit, I like the direction you went with it. It reminds me of arma life. However nothing shows up in your inventory.

Even tho I know it is there as the game responds as it is there. There is no way for me to track that information unless a cop searches you. Again framework situation right there as it is unfinished item.

Now you have a great weapon shop system. It would be a perfect one if it was not a FRAMEWORK. I go in there buy a weapon. Guess What? Unlimited ammo, no ammo amount choices.

When I log out and log back in, guess what happens? All my nice guns go bye bye. Sounds like another…Yes you guessed it, FRAMEWORK situation right there.

Now lets go over VRP stuff. First they admit to being a framework, for a reminder in this class session here.

Saving player information and location?
Yes. When you log out you can rest assure that you will log out in same location you left.
Saving weapons?

Yes you log out your weapons will be back in your inventory.
When you die you spawn at medical center and you lose everything on you (great rp right there)

How is the garages?
You buy car and (only can bring 1 car out at a time) It will save that information on the database. When You log out and log back in the car will be in the garage. (You do not have to buy it again unless you sell it)

How is the weapon shop?
You buy gun and buy ammo for it and there is limited number of ammo you can purchase at a time. If you log out, game crashes, what ever, your guns is saved in your inventory. If you die, you lose your guns. (How it should be)

How is the inventory system?
When you get in rp items like drugs, it shows up in player inventory with the amount of said items.

My point is ESmode4 and VRP has very close related system and VRP is considered a framework but, has more things working correctly out of the box then ESmode4.

The only thing that actually saves is cash and bank on esmode 4 but when you die you still have cash on hand. This does not make sense.

Now tell me how your system is not a framework again?

Reminder this is not an insult or anything. I am trying to understand why you like to argue with the community, insult them, get mad when I see people on here not including myself give constructive criticism and you get on the defense.

In closing here all we want is the same thing a fun and engaging rp experience. If your not doing this for the community, then why are you doing this?

Please give us a little reasons for your decisions here.

Thank you

You seem to confuse EssentialMode and es_rp, es_rp is an addon for EssentialMode. EssentialMode itself does not have any content. Regarding all other things like saving stuff, I could’ve done that but I simply don’t feel like that fits or simply didn’t want to. I myself don’t even enjoy RP related content, I enjoy messing around with them.

Also es_garages v2 isn’t even released by me. And it saves bought vehicles fine?

Another thing regarding the weapon shop, that was a community decision which I was making this for. I make stuff they wanted me to make I simply didn’t care about anything else.

EssentialMode is a framework, es_rp is an addon for that framework.

1 Like

I have to agree. I love how he makes a addon for all the rp things even tho it cpuld be one big thing. As people with install both anyways. He basically made a addon to finish his framework.

Wat

Essentialmode isn’t for RP it can be used for it but that isn’t the focus? And I’ve only released one specific RP thing like ever. And that is this one.

Well it looks and seems like what altis life was when it first came out as a framework. Just that yiu womt add to you really. Sorry but to some people this will be a vary not done framework. That seems to be ment for rp more then anything. From what i seen on fivem there is RP and Survival game mode.

1 Like

I meant es_rp is still a framwork state. I know esmode itself is the frame work.

1 Like

What are you on about?

Of course this is meant for RP and nothing else.

Keep spawning in as Micheal how I fix?

Ok follow along here. YOUR ES RP IS A FRAMEWORK AS WELL AS EVERYTHING YOU HAVE IS INCOMPLETE EXCEPT CASH AND A BASIC JOB SYSTEM. YOU CANNOT SAVE PLAYER INFORMATION, YOU CANNOT SAVE YOUR LOCATION, YOUR INVENTORY SYSTEM DOES NOT SHOW THE DRUGS YOU HAVE.

now you get it?

So here’s the issue I’m running into I cannot seem to get the any of the drugs working none of the npc do anything. Go ahead and see for yourself. Look for SADOJ fully in the browser should he SADOJ Fully rp open I’m not advertising my server I’m trying to figure out why the drugs art working or fishing.

None of the drug NPC’s work?

You have to press “M” and harvest weed then go to the processor and do the same

Is there a way to add more jobs to the Jobs office cause ive done this and it did nothing in game

https://gyazo.com/783b37514fc550326a2253fca8d82086

1 Like

Also how do you add money? If you can

Yeah how do you add more jobs im getting the same issue.

Through CoucheDBat

http://127.0.0.1:5984/_utils/

Then you find yours you can make it stand out more by going into console and doing setgroup (yourid) superadmin.

Login to your couchedb, go to essential mode from there you want to navigate to all documents I believe then click on the 4 boxes for table view and then go through the json files and find yours.

yo with what do I select the job? I was clicking on police officer all the time and it didn’t work

1 Like

What is the button to continue or pick something in a menu?

Use the phone controls, default arrows keys