[EssentialMode 4] [FXServer] es_rp | _The_ Roleplay Gamemode [Beta-ish or so]

Any working Car dealership or garage for this framework yet?

It isn’t a framework. It will work with any essentialmode 4 garage.

hello how am i supposed to add admins in es_admin with FXServer?
i start it with cmd and dont have an RCON
any help

Start a rcon client like icecon?

sorry im really new to this can u send me a link for icecon maybe a video or anything that can help me with it
would appreciate it thanks

thank you so much . :grin:

yo my dude im sorry i just can´t get it working like i tried but when i launch my server it says Essentialmode working not errors found but when i come into the server nothing happens when i do /admin i dunno if somethings new but

when i go to collect or harvest things nothing goes in my inventory, Has this not been put in yet or have i not enabled something

Is there a list of commands for jobs and cuff etc.?

Getting an error "Could not open resource metadata file ***** //es_rp/__resource.lua

I’m new to setting up FiveM any ideas?

You say this is not a framework however releasing something incomplete which in turn causes others to create their own garages as well as car dealership scripts to add to this. Makes it a framework. You say any es 4 garage will work. And when someone joins your discord as you post for people to join for help. You simply say go make one yourself. That indeed is a framework. You do semi- ok work. As of now vrp is a better option. Also you intentionally force couchdb for Those who want to use es4. You do this because you wish to keep the community separated. This I know comes from those who know you and have stated that it is intentional. You attitude towards others in the community as well as your discord channel when they ask a question is that of arrogance. I would suggest to all those who wish to use your work. To switch to Vrp. They are at the least a little more helpful. Good day.

2 Likes

I have to agree with preacher on this one. I been on your discord and asked about basic stuff that, things are needed for a es-mode server. I ask for some help on some scripting issues. I get either a cold shoulder or a “go do it yourself” type reply.

The only reason you switched to couchDB is not because it performs better. It is because you want more control of your scripts.

I dealt with you on your discord in the past and you are just a plain jerk on there. You ignore people or only have a certain group you talk to. There is no performance issues with mysql. Web servers, game servers, enterprises has been using it for years.

If there is issues, that is because of the designer, not the framework.

You say this is not a framework. You also say that you are not adding any more features.

Then why does the title of this post say “Beta-ish or so”?

If you are doing this for the community then help out the community as we all want the same thing and that is a good rp experience. I see that you are just doing this because you are bored with your life and you want attention.

I admit you are not a bad scripter but, you are an asshole.

1 Like

Name 1 es mode garage for esmode 4 that works

Before like what ever bashing or shitstorm might happen. Can someone explain why when i try to collect things it doesnt go into my inventory and when i try to go process them it says i dont have any of the items i collected on me?

Need the data base to be setup.

thank you. is the set up for it inside of es_rp or is connected to essentials 4 bc i have that set up already. if its inside of es_rp then idk where that is

Make a file in resources called [essential]
Then place es_rp inside that folder and add es_rp under essentials in your server.cfg file or .yml file.

How is it incomplete? In what way is a gamemode considered complete anyhow. There is no standard on that only the creator can say so. And of course I tell people to make a garage themselves. Am I supposed to do everything for everyone. Also don’t get me started on vRP previously I made a list of over 40 points as why not to ever use it. And about why I switched to CouchDB is just blatant lying. I have stated why it was made and because you obviously never asked me but probably just listened to someone else who was butt hurt about it. I switched because at the time it was faster to implement and easier to implement with the already existing function PerformHTTPRequest it has nothing to do with anything you stated. Also most questions that are asked are just completely retarded and have already been answered numerous times. I don’t help people who don’t even show effort themselves.

Same applies to you as to what I said above only another note regarding the title and the beta-ish. That is there as I fix issues that are there. I have already fixed numerous ones but until I’m sure I got them all it will stay in the title.