[EssentialMode 4] [FXServer] es_rp | _The_ Roleplay Gamemode [Beta-ish or so]

Thanks for the detailed report. I’ll take a look at it soon.

Note

Spawning seems to get broken if you are using any sort of map, starting mapmanager automatically enables fivem-map-skater so if you want to use the spawning that comes with es_rp you’ll have to remove start mapmanager from your server configuration.

I’ll try that, thank you.

[hot fix] it s only working for windows. banking does not work at all :confused:

does anyone know how to make mysql work with this mod

It does, configure it properly… See previous messages

now it disappears after getting a job :smile:

Harvest doesn’t work. :confused:

I’ll release a fix in a few hours

And how exactly are you trying to harvest? You need to open the interaction menu (M) in that area, select the option then press right arrow key…

Only works for windows…
I’ve tried both.

There is an error in the Linux Version. Seems there is some issue somewhere. This is the error in the console when you try to showid or deposit or withdrawl. Not sure why its happening just that it is.

Error running call reference function for resource banking: server.lua:24: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
server.lua:24: in function ‘bankBalance’
server.lua:28: in function ‘deposit’
server.lua:79: in local ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:262: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:253
[C]: in function ‘coroutine.resume’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:33: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:118: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:87
Error running system event handling function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: Failed to execute thread: citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: missing bytes
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: in method ‘underflow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:465: in field ‘any’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:860: in field ‘unpack’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:323: in local ‘cb’
server/player/login.lua:76: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:119: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:118
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:118: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:87
Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110

The fix I provided seems to only work for windows. So can’t help you.

btw, when one player is harvesting, the anim is played on every player on the server, lol

Just a quick one guys has anybody got anymore jobs working on an FX Server with essentials 4.1.6?

Hey bud, you’re right I was having the same issues on linux FXServer. source gets set to nil after triggering an event & callback. I fixed it by:

local source = source

at the beginning of every event that triggers another event/callback, that way source will persist through the whole function.

1 Like

Error creating script environment for resource essentialmode: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
i get this error

Is es_admin no longer to be supported - or coming later (or did I just configure something wrong)? I am “owner” and can no longer get any admin functions, such as even /admin to work.

And where should we go to discuss with FXServer devs?

Thanks! I’ll try that.

i harvest tomato but i cant see them in my inventory ?