[EssentialMode 4] [FXServer] es_rp | _The_ Roleplay Gamemode [Beta-ish or so]

Hotfix

Fixed paychecks and something related to cash not showing.

I have it all setup however when i click harvest weed nothing happens or when i select a job from the job center you cant click police officer or any of the jobs any ideas?

Yes i changed the port in config and added all permission levels to users

Thanks

Quick question. How would you set someone to a police officer?

You have to set their permission group to 11

I try that but nothing happens when we click any job

Im using essentialmode 4 with the citmp version, couchDB 2.0 , then i have the es_rp , es_admin and banking all in my resources, however anything i try just does not function ie the jobs i see the list but nothing happens when click same applies for ammunation etc, what have i missed or not done?

Kind regards

1 Like

Great work @Kanersps

Doesn’t work with the CitMP server

1 Like

what fixed for you ?

Thanx this fixed the problem :smile:

Where to get FXServer? I have looked and i can’t find it :grinning:

The link is in a reply to this thread lol here it is

https://wiki.fivem.net/wiki/Running_FXServer

or the direct place to get it without tutorial is

https://runtime.fivem.net/artifacts/fivem/

Tried everything to get banking to work it appears and you can select options but everytime you try withdraw transfer or deposit it doesnt function anybody have a fix for this issue ?

am i right in adding a new folder in the resouces called essential then inside this place the es_rp and banking folders, then creating a resource.lua?

Fixed thanks to the discord and the legend Kanersps himself

Will this work with essentialmode base? Just installed your latest released file but with citMP. I know you say FXserver up top but didn’t know if it is compatible and what the differences are.

You can’t use citmp.

Is the difference the way it loads in the sources? Otherwise is it relatively the same to setup?

3 Likes

@Kanersps thank you, the banking system works now :smiley:

Btw, the cash stays on the screen until you die, no longer visible after respawn :slightly_frowning_face: