[EssentialMode 4] [FXServer] es_rp | _The_ Roleplay Gamemode [Beta-ish or so]

Has anyone come up with a ligit method of stopping the screen from flashing??? Disabling a file needed for the whitlist is not a solution and taking out the time references only screws things up even more.

Also a list of commands on how to gather the drugs and interact would be nice… :slight_smile:

Es_rp has a time sync get rid of it and the screen will stop flashing. this is what i did to fix the screen flashing. Hope it helps you to :slight_smile:

@Silentsniper thanks for the response, the only question is where, there are a lot of time entries in here if you could narrow it down a bit that would be great… Thanks

If you want i can give you my es_rp with the fix
Its located in interaction.lua

@Silentsniper If you would please, I tried to remove the only 2 time entries I could find, and still no luck… Thanks

Ok I will upload it later on when I get home.

@Silentsniper, great, thanks again…

i have started to notice a lot of time when i go to the garage to select a car it states i am in a vehicle. when i am not.

Ok well here is the zipped file with the fix applied hope this helps you.es_rp.zip (24.5 KB)

@Silentsniper That worked GREAT, thanks again… :slight_smile:

Np glad it worked :blush:

I was just wondering if anyone got the “Interactions” to work? I finally got the banking and everything else working properly but now I see my Interactions tab isn’t functional, I click “Action, Show ID, Inventory, and Next Skin? " but nothing happens, same when I tried to haravest the herb, it said " harvest weed” but again nothing happened, not sure where I messed this up. This is my first time ever doing this so im assumning I did something wrong :frowning:

Does it show players I’d on there head so admins can ban them n stuff

Just create a player tag script? Isn’t so hard.

Did you remove the es_admin menu

Would there be any reason for the interaction menu and vehicle locking to suddenly stop working? I’m not getting any errors or anything and I haven’t added anything new to my server recently but it’s just not coming up any more. Have tried clearing the cache and even reinstalling es_rp but it just won’t come back. Really weird. Is there anywhere else it corrupt files could be lurking or something?

@1njectionz are you pressing the right arrow key on the keyboard or right on the d-pad for xbox controller when trying to select something from the interaction menu? Pressing just Enter will not activate the item in the list.

Banking Withdrawl & Deposit isnt working, here’s what i got in my rcon when i attempted it, from server load to deposit attempt…

D:/TCAFiles\Users\JamesN\61463\cfx-server-data/resources//[test]/loading
[       250] Started resource sessionmanager
[       250] Started resource mapmanager
[       266] Started resource chat
[       266] Started resource spawnmanager
[       266] Started resource fivem
[       266] Started gametype Freeroam
[       282] Started resource ■■■■■■■
[       282] Started resource scoreboard
[       282] true
[       282] Started resource essentialmode
[       297] Started resource banking
[       297] Started resource es_admin
[       313] Started resource es_rp
[       313] Started resource fivem-map-skater
[       313] Started map fivem-map-skater
[       313] map fivem-map-skater
[       422] Resolved live-internal.fivem.net:30110 to 151.80.44.223:30110
[       422] Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110
[       813] 
[       813] Current version: 4.6.1
[       813] Updater version: 4.6.1
[       813] 
[       813] Everything is fine!
[       813] 
[      1016] -------------------------------------------------------------
[      1016] --- No errors detected, essentialmode is setup properly. ---
[      1016] -------------------------------------------------------------
[     42485] Stopping resource sessionmanager
[     42500] Started resource sessionmanager
[     52375] Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110
[    126110] Error running call reference function for resource banking: server.lua:24: attempt to index a nil value
[    126110] stack traceback:
[    126110] 	server.lua:24: in function 'bankBalance'
[    126110] 	server.lua:28: in function 'deposit'
[    126110] 	server.lua:81: in local 'ref'
[    126110] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:277: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:268>
[    126110] 	[C]: in function 'coroutine.resume'
[    126110] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:33: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
[    126110] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:92>
[    126110] Error running system event handling function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: Failed to execute thread: citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: missing bytes
[    126110] 	[C]: in function 'error'
[    126110] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: in method 'underflow'
[    126110] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:465: in field 'any'
[    126110] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:860: in field 'unpack'
[    126110] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:338: in local 'cb'
[    126110] 	server/player/login.lua:84: in upvalue 'handler'
[    126110] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:124: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123>
[    126110] 	[C]: in function 'error'
[    126110] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
[    126110] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:92>
1 Like

Never mind I managed to get the interaction menu back.

@Kaskamp Hey I fixed that broken bit of code you encountered there. For some reason the ID of the player was not being passed around correctly. Please try the following file: (The problem was in server.lua)

banking.zip (82.6 KB)