[EssentialMode 4] [FXServer] es_rp | _The_ Roleplay Gamemode [Beta-ish or so]

this is exactly my problem, no errors no console errors just not working, money is not wokring either im not getting money by for example if i rob something not working selling taomtoes not working

Sounds like a database issue.

Why keep repeating the same thing over again while I already stated.

Unfixable it can’t be reproduced

Some that have fixed it only said that they kept removing resources until it worked.

so starting the server without es_rp and than again and again?

No removing other resources that aren’t es_rp. They say another resource was causing it. Never got specifics.

81031] Error running system event handling function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: Failed to execute thread: server/db.lua:205: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘docs’)
[ 81047] stack traceback:
[ 81047] server/db.lua:205: in upvalue ‘callback’
[ 81047] server/db.lua:86: in field ‘?’
[ 81047] citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in upvalue ‘handler’
[ 81047] citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:124: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123
[ 81047] stack traceback:
[ 81047] [C]: in function ‘error’
[ 81047] citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
[ 81047] citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:92
[ 86735] Error running system event handling function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: Failed to execute thread: server/db.lua:205: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘docs’)
[ 86735] stack traceback:
[ 86735] server/db.lua:205: in upvalue ‘callback’
[ 86735] server/db.lua:86: in field ‘?’
[ 86735] citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in upvalue ‘handler’
[ 86735] citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:124: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123
[ 86735] stack traceback:
[ 86735] [C]: in function ‘error’
[ 86735] citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
[ 86735] citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:92
[ 0] Initializing Mono

help

jobs are not working at all for but everything else is

yeah im having the same issue jobs are not working atm and also the actions commands are respond like ex wave.

Show id not working in es_rp for the fx server is there going to be an update

I reverted back to previous version of essential mode before the newest one and it fixed it for me.

is this like vRP? i am just curious

I tend to think this is a bit higher quality. How ever I dislike both none of them are good. Best option is make a gamemode yourself and use both as huge snippets.

1 Like

thanks for the info. if i was smart enough to do that i would. i actually enjoy this script. i was just asking i wanted to use the new properties script. i actually modified this script to have police, sheriff, state trooper, and admin jobs took me awhile though to find where the file was that handles if a sheriff can cuff or not

Would you possibly send that too me, or post here for others. I have a few departments on my server and would love to be able to give them exclusive paychecks, vehicles, etc. Only thing been holding me back is I haven’t been able to figure out how to make the police permissions base off permission levels or add multiple jobs.

how do you change the default key for the menu? the default key is “m” but i want another one xd

is there a way to stop auto respawning? so i can use rp death

also how do you enable the trucker and delivery and taxi jobs?

Appreciate the work Kane, cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

First off i would send you it but your be in the same boat. I have adjusted it to what departments and vehicles i have on my server. I can tell you this much get your self notepad++ to make editing files easier. you’ll right click all the files and edit with notepad++. so first you’ll wanna open jobs.lua in the main folder of es_rp and edit it to your needs. you should get an idea if you look at everything. to know what to do… then go to the ui folder open ui.html with notepad++ at about line 96 you should see your job buttons just copy one and place underneath one and just change the name of the job and the #part this will give you your button in the job office menu. then if you go to joboffice.lua under the client folder you need to add your jobs at line 12. now to the last file go to the interact.lua file in the client folder and at line 256 you’ll wanna do something simliar to this

if job == “Police Officer” or job == “Sheriff Deputy” or job == “State Trooper” or job == “Admin” then

this will make the sheriff and state job be able to be recognized as a police office for cuffing and searching
civs. if you need anymore help just pm me and ill try and help best i can.

edit - side note i forgot in the ui.html file at line 260 make sure you do the same input your jobs theirs.

jobs.lua file

ui.html file

joboffic.lua file

interact.lua file

1 Like

Thank you so much! About to wipe my scripts from all my fail edits and start working towards what you just put. Again thank you!

EDIT: And it works! You my friend get my first born!

I loaded the script it loades but when i try to choose a job it wont let me choose that function is there something i have to do in the code