[EssentialMode 4] [FXServer] es_rp | _The_ Roleplay Gamemode [Beta-ish or so]

Ok how would I do that to set myself as a cop?

You need to up your permission level in your CouchDB database

how do you get to the database of CouchDB? i just installed it and just before installing it i have installed : banking , essentialmode , es_admin , es_rp.

http://localhost/5984/utils

2 Likes

i have found it thanks, i searched on how to do it on YouTube. I’m wondering how to get everything to show up on the map? i have copied down the buttons and what to type in the chat key but nothing works or shows on the map.

Hello I can not put money on the account or in depose know you of or that will come thank you

I have exactly the same worries

set what? yourself as admin or the amount of money you have ? simply adjust it in the Couch DB as you would in mysql

I also am having the 5 sec. screen flash issue, no idea if or how to fix it, that and couldn’t get any jobs to work.

ACL attempting to sync time.

I get that. Would that not be a framework? He claims it to be a complete rp solution when in fact it is incomplete. Which makes a framework.

The other issue is he changed it to be in a non standard database format so people would have a hard time to write other things for it. Talking about both esmode and es rp here. He wrote both.

With es mode 2 people were adding stuff to it left and right. If you look at now that has scaled down because of his decision of changing the database. He claims that couch db performs better but, the fact of the matter here mysql has been used by many for years.

He did this so he can make his own addons for esmode like es rp which is a rp framework. When people give him constructive critisim and make some good suggestions for change, he gets defensive.

That was something that was in the banking addon itself, which I won’t put back. I removed all code related to that.

PS: That change shouldn’t work properly, so beware for issues it may cause.

1 Like

can you help me every thing works but i dont know how to put friends in jail the jail blue icon circle is there but i dont know how to grab player and put them in jail ect i can cuff them and everythink els

You can get the drag command by getting the Cops FiveM addon for your server. It works great with es_rp and es4. Otherwise look around for a drag script I’ve seen a couple floating around the forums. Be sure to edit the config for either mysql or couchdb.
This is the link for the Cops FiveM mod
The command is /jail [player id] [time jailed]
to get the player id by default is, up arrow key

edit: private message me and ill help you try to set it up.

bro thank you so much ive done alot and im neally there:) you saved me wasting time. ive just put 70 cars in lol im tierd now. Do u know any old mods i may have missed out on i have all new ones on from this site

i have cops fivem everythink works but when i try grab player or put in car ect dont work

Is there a way i can change the paycheck so it will go to my cash?

Can you help me figure out how to create submenu’s in the interaction menu?

I’ve made this which works but instead of the LS Customs option just repairing the vehicle I want it to instead bring up a sub menu with multiple options

if job == "Mechanic" then
	if IsPedInAnyVehicle(GetPlayerPed(-1), false) then
		for i in ipairs(mechanicGarages)do
			local pos = mechanicGarages[i]
			if Vdist(myPos.x, myPos.y, myPos.z, pos.x, pos.y, pos.z) < 10.0 then
				interactions.menuOption("LS Customs", function()
					local vehicleToRepair = GetVehiclePedIsIn(GetPlayerPed(-1), false)
					SetVehicleFixed(vehicleToRepair)
					SetVehicleDeformationFixed(vehicleToRepair)
				end)		
			end
		end
	end
end

There is no support for submenus. And in the way it is built it might prove very difficult to add one as I tried for a while but just said screw it.

For a LS Customs it might be nicer to just go to a shop and have an option popup to press it and it will just open a new menu.

Well. In latest update es_admin no longer have /car command as default, how can i add it?