[EssentialMode 4] [FXServer] es_rp | _The_ Roleplay Gamemode [Beta-ish or so]

Should es_admin show up in my databases on couchdb?

You go to your server console, then do setadmin (ID) 11. You replace ID with their players ID.

I just noticed that my ACL is not working either. What was the fix?

My server isn’t showing any errors and banking works, changing my job works, but for some reason when I open the interaction menu and try to select something…it does nothing. Any ideas?

Are you pressing Right Arrow?

It uses the phone controls for ease of access, so default on a keyboard are the arrow keys.

Thanks @Kanersps Got it now.

1 Like

I shall pm you so that @Kanersps release doesn’t get flooded with how to fix it. Out of respect for his fantastic coding.

Ok! It is very amazing how in just a couple months how many developers and scripters have made amazing scripts!

As much as I agree that ES_RP is not a complete solution that caters to everyone’s needs; I really don’t understand why people are getting upset.

This is free code that gives examples and code snippets to add-on to. And it’s FREE. Any lua coder could add on to what is currently there. EXAMPLE: You want weapons to persist? Add in your own code to save them to the database. The UI for purchasing and acquiring weapons is already done, and saves hours (if not days for a shit UI/js coder like myself.)

You want something custom tailored to your personal preferences? You’re going to have to ask someone, or make a generous friend.

1 Like

If you disconnect instead of exit, FiveM doesn’t unload the level/settings (the native money stuff); so you’re adding the cash to what you already had.

1 Like

The old banking doesn’t use native game functions to set money.

1 Like

where can i find coordinates for new job offices i cant find coordinates anywhere

i cant seem to change job i click one of the options and nothing happens

What do we do with the dirty money?

How did you get that street name stuff?

Does anyone know how to change your job in es_rp?

Player Location Display (PLD)

And you change jobs by visiting the job office.

It says visit some website, when it is my own server, when I’m trying to be police?

You can just change this easily in jobs.lua?