[EssentialMode 4] [FXServer] es_rp | _The_ Roleplay Gamemode [Beta-ish or so]

How do I assighn peoploes jobs

Where do I put in CouchDB info?

@Kanersps Just telling you that I appreciate the hard work to create this but honestly and don’t take this the wrong way but there’s better options then using this and I understand you"ll expect us to expand and improve this add on but there’s way betters one out there to work on and expand then this but thank for the hard work.

@Kanersps is there a way you could create a simple jail script where it would be a stand alone where all you do is type /jail [id] [how long in jail ] without it being part of any other script? I have yet to see anyone create a script like that. I have seen the amazing work you have done and was wondering if you could create something like that to release for all?

Voorhees_Jason has a point. Your script is great but it is not good to use rn. Theres flashes and causes game crashes. Try fixing it. Every 5 seconds the game flashes from you script.

Wat.

The game flashes? Also how do you know that that this is causing crashes. As in the closed testing and open testing Noone ever crashed.

Well it crashes and flashes white on the screen every 5 seconds. The reason i know is I disabled es_rp and people don’t crash

The crashes are not until 5 minutes of gameplay

Don’t get me wrong I wanna use your script so badlyy but I cannot handle the flashes and crashes

I have a video I messaged someone on the discord

Well disable everything but the default resources, essentialmode 4 and es_rp. See what happens, as this is very unusual and hasn’t happened to anyone yet. I’m guessing it’s an issue you’re having.

So heres the thing. I tried that before by disabling it all and i still have the issue. I tmay be confliction with acl. Idk but it would be nice to fix it cause the flashes are like vehicle resets or something idk.

@Jason1123 Are you by any chance using ACL as well? I have a fix I can help you with in regards to that issue.

I am using acl and i believe i foudn the issue. Esrp has its own time sync so i think acl is conflicting. I removed the line for it well see

Hmm I think the server.lua file is causing the problem with ACL. Its own time sync

Just disable ACL or remove the time stuff part?

I need help, I tried adding more job centers and job garages to the es_rp\client\jobOffice.lua and it stops es_rp from working on my server. @Kanersps

How do you mod money into your bank? Also, can you change the permission level needed for officer or EMS?

I have set the couchdb login and everything, but when I go into the game there is no job office or anything.

How do i give out permissions for example for cop
like cops need permission 11
but how do i give them it?