Essential and Esx errors and timeouts

Hello guys, so i have public server which is in beta and i opened it before 2 days and already we have 30 people on server but i have one problem. I will put theese 2 errors in pastebin that you guys can easly read it. So server automatically and randomly starts to time outing players from server after like few hours of running. That must be because of theese errors because there is no other errors in console expect this after running server of like 10 hours, only this 3 errors ( for esx drugs i not that important, most important for me is that esx and essential dont get errors ). I appreciate every help and information, thanks for any help !!

PASTEBIN LOG FILE: https://pastebin.com/hiPF3p7K

I am using newest essentialmode and esx.

Error resuming coroutine: server/esx_drugs_sv.lua:51: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘xPlayer’)

stack traceback:

server/esx_drugs_sv.lua:51: in function <server/esx_drugs_sv.lua:45>

Have you edited the esx_drug script ?
If not then i think this error appears if your Users Bugusing. They get in and out in the Drug farming Zone to speedup farming… i have seen this on my server and then this error appears in console.

Sorry for my bad english :wink:

How did you fix it? I hate that bug

Thank you mate alot, yes its about bug with drug fields… They are like spamming E on drug fields and picking up drugs fast. Thank you for the info mate, i knew for the bug but i didnt know that this errors is happening because of that.

I have some problem pls give me fix for that…