Es_admin2 With Noclip of VRP

Hey Guys,

I am one of the Persons who switched from vRP to ESX and saw the noclip of es_admin2 and I was thinking like: “Is it possible to transfer the Noclip of vRP To ES ?” We were working pretty long on it ^^ but at the End it worked.
With this Noclip you can create Nice Trailers for your Server, because it works like a camera.

Here is my Script guys :slight_smile: (I am not the Creator of essentialmode, vrp or es_admin2)

Credits go to @Kanersps (You are a god mate :wink: )

Link to Kanersps’s Essentialmode : [Release] EssentialMode base
Link to Imagic’s vRP Framework: [Release] vRP Framework
Psycho’s vRP :[vRP Framework]-[Psycho Edited - FX 3.5]-[23/07/17]
Dunko’s vRP: [vRP Framework]-[Dunko Edited V6.2 - FX Server] UPDATED 10/11/2017 - Supports 12 languages

Have Fun with it

Regards

Danini1705

5 Likes

You should not share a modified version of @Kanersps work . Ask him instead to add this functionnality to his work. If it’s a good idea he will add it don’t worry. Like that we have a 100% working feature and maybe more.

I’m pretty sure your work is good but you should pay attention to the licensing of files :wink:

Didnt want to damage anybody :confused: I can send it to him and maybe he is going to Upload it. Should I delete it?

Regards

How do you get es_admin2 working in vrp…???

You cant. I meant that the noclip which is available on vrp is now available in the es admin menu of esx

-,- VRP does not support es_admin do you say that?

Well i am still running on vrp and het wil show the es_admin2 but only the commands does nothing so is that what you mean?

Yes. Es admin2 is coming with essentialmode and not with vrp.

ah oke i have changed me server to esx but he wouldt connect to me database do you maybe know why? me server wouldt connect with my Database?

Look the picture!

I dont give any esx Support

anyway to unban someone ?

@danini1705 how do I make someone an admin

Thanks for sharing… the ESX noclips on es_admin its …

VRP noclips better.
<3

I know that people don’t like their stuff modified and released all the time but each time I see a post like this I think to myself. Isn’t FiveM open source? If a script for FiveM is released publically then shouldn’t it to be open source? I mean the purpose of open source is so that others can modify and further the production of the source. I will use the Linux OS for example. It is completely open source. You can download pretty much any flavor (with the exception of few that retail their versions but even them to an extent) and modify it and release as long as you give credit where credit is due.

Since FiveM doesn’t allow code and features to be sold I would think that it would and should follow the same basic principle. He put his little bit of work into it and gave credit. I laugh when I hear this licensing crap. I understand that the people in charge want to protect the community so we don’t have a bunch of code stealers taking credit for others work but I think it’s stupid to release source code to the public then say “don’t release what you do to it without my permission”. I’ll never get it.

Can you update the script ? Es admin is bit more updated now ! The script is from like 4 years ago : D