Errorerror when i try to open fivem

Hello, when I try to connect to fivem to play GTA RP, I have this message that appears. I even deleted fivem and re-downloaded it. I was playing, I disconnected that 5-10min from the server I play, and this message appears constantly.

Error saturn-kentucky-bakerloo

“saturn-kentucky-bakerloo”
]
A saturn-kentucky-bakerloo caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report is being uploaded to the FiveM developers. If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details below.

Crash signature: fivem.exe+1286BD0

Hello!

We believe you are having issues with FiveM, we would like to have some additional information.

Error Format

Please provide the requested information using the above template.

Thanks.
:mascot:

the error message I said, I wrote it in my message. I can not rewrite it.

-Last updated version
-Yes
-Copy legitimate
-Steam
-Windows 7
-Yes even deleted and reinstall it
-error, already mentioned with all the details

• Intel Core I7 processor 3520M @ 2.90Ghz / Ram 16.0GB DDR3 dual channel @ 758MHz / Hewlett-Packard motherboard
    -I mounted the cards of the game, disconnected for them and try to reconnect me
  • AeriaLife
    -Signature -Crash: fivem.exe + 1286BD0
    -Report ID: 0beda5eb-785-4a84-cb9b9641ab0a

I deleted the caches.
Delete fivem and reinstall it
restarted my computer

I’ve edited your reply to have the template in there. You can now edit your post and answer the questions :wink:

I add the information in my answer that you edited

Windows 7 is no longer supported by FiveM please upgrade to windows 10, it will fix most issues that happen when using 7.

it’s been 2 weeks that I play gta rp with fivem with my windows 7 without problem

that means nothing, updates change things… Windows 7 has issues with FiveM because of something Microsoft will not fix… ever.

Update to Windows 10 as Windows 7 is not supported by FiveM, then report back if the issue persists.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.