Error MYSQL New player

a new player cannot create a character when I use a different database … When I return to the old database with the same permissions, everything returns to normal … The Register command does not work …

[ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query “INSERT INTO users (identifier, money, bank, group, permission_level, license) VALUES (@identifier, @money, @bank, @group, @permission_level, @license); {bank=7000;money=3000;license=license:—;identifier=steam:—;group=user;permission_level=0}”: Field ‘pet’ doesn’t have a default value

The best part is that the old base works without complaint and on the new one I have the same problem as once, that I gave it up and came back to the old one … Where it is a bit unfavorable for me …

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

So modify your table so “pet” field has a default value like NULL

1 Like

Thank you! I won’t say today, I don’t think anymore … After work, I wanted to fix it and the solution was so close … I thought it was a different error with the shoots, I looked through the scripts with the animals. Thank you, to close: D

One more thing, you know where it can be because at 22 my base gets too many connections just like Dososy … What could be the reason?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.