Deleted-

This is no longer available-

Please completely fill in the support template.

1 Like

Please only open one support thread per-issue :slight_smile:

so nobody knows this error? great help ffs

Also getting the same error, it worked perfectly fine few hours ago and now I’m getting the same error. I have not changed/modified any folders/documents in the FiveM appdata folder. I’ve already tried everything even deleting the entire Cache folder. Game still crashes. Someone please find a way to fix this.

1 Like

You’ve failed to give the information needed in both of your posts… What do you expect?!

what information is needed?i answered everthing… what do you need to find out more about this?

You only filled out half of the technical support template, and on top of that, you put question marks beside the two most important pieces of information

Edit: Technical Support template

1 Like

like what does CitizenFX.log file mean? like how are you supposed to answer that? i know its a file… is it asking if i have th e file or? doesnt make sense

yeah its weird? like it worked a few hours back but now everytime i run a server i dont even spawn in i just crash after loading screen…? im sure people have had this problem in the past how dont anyone know how to fix.

It’s asking for the file (In a hastebin or something of the sort).

Go to: FiveM Folder > FiveM Application Data > and upload CitizenFX the .txt file

Or as @NotGigo said, copy and paste it into Pastebin and provide us with the link

@Not_Blu please see my latest one i tried actually answering properly… would that help solve anything?