Error CurlCode 0x10

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? Lastest
Up to date?
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? Windows 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?
Error screenshot (if any)
Please help me :slight_smile:

Same here, this error message appears at 90% of the installation

Me too !
is very strang cuz i delete 2 time fivem and now i cant install -_-

Did you download the game recently, Like Today or Yesterday ? if yes, I think I have the answer to our problem

I have uninstall the games recently and I wanted to reinstall it and the problem is sourced

I figured our what to do with this.

First of all, go to the link: https://runtime.fivem.net/patches/GTA_V_Patch_1_0_1103_2.exe and download it.

With this patch, open it and let it do its work. If it opens and says “Sorry, Grand Theft Auto V not installed…”, follow the steps of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCEfWMqAzLI

Once the patch has installed (using either method) just restart the download for FiveM and it should work. I spent about 5hrs this morning getting it to work and it did in the end. I hope this helps

1 Like

ALRIGHT, I know the answer to our problem, and thats the fault of rockstar… See FiveM is using the 1103_2 Version of GTA 5 , but the last version of GTA 5 (the one we have) is the 1180_2. But Rockstar don’t save the updates. And because we downloaded the game recently, GTA 5 Don’t have the 1103_2 version in the folders… Because we never played it, so he only have the last version in mind… I know it’s fucking hard to explain, but what we have to do, is wait for FiveM to update to the last version…

Oh alright… This should go quicker :smiley:

Thanks so much, my problem is fixed :smiley:

how ?
problem fixed ?

LAG, i am having the same issue. I am downloading the file Foxy recommened to download.

Did the files that foxy recommend work?

for me no its not, are you still having issues
\

Please, explain what you did to fix it

Make sure your antivirus, and others such as windows defender are off. This fixed my issues.

Thank You so much Foxy, This worked!!!

@Foxy

I did all of this and it still say GTA not installed… Any ideas???

honestly i fixed it using his method, though i would just wait a few for rockstars servers to get back to normal and then download fivem

Doesnt it take 2 weeks after an update?

Thank you so much for posting this it really worked for me to bad it took me 14 hours to find it. but once i did it was a fly through thanks