Steam/CD/Social Club? Social Club
Windows version? 10
Everytime i start the game , it crashes :

[Window Title]
FiveM Error

[Main Instruction]
RAGE error: ERR_GFX_D3D_SWAPCHAIN_ALLOC_2

[Content]
A game error (at 000000014129209c) caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report has been uploaded to the FiveM developers.
If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details below.

No DirectX 10 or 11 adapter or runtime found. Please install latest DirectX runtime or install a compatible DirectX 10 or 11 video card.

[V] See details [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: gta-core-five.dll+21BCB
Report ID: 11b8970a-06c6-4d6c-8324-110a4ab2cb25

Having the same issues, same specs only using Windows 8.1. I downloaded the driver from microsoft, and it said my system was up to date. No idea what’s causing this error but glad it’s not just me.

1 Like

its saying either Directx 10 or 11 is not installed “which i believe 10 comes with Windows 10” or the graphics card being used is not a compatible Directx 10 or 11 videocard. please fill in the HOLE template not just part it.

Need your system specifications mostly.

Download your drivers from the manufacturer not from Microsoft. if you got an AMD card go to there site if you got an Nvidia card go to theres.

support_Doodle

:mascot:

1 Like

GTA V version? latest
Up to date? yes
Legit or Pirate copy? legit
Steam/CD/Social lub? steam
Windows version? 8.1 pro
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? yes
Copy-pasted error message:
FiveM Error
RAGE error: ERR_GFX_D3D_SWAPCHAIN_ALLOC_2

A game error (at 000000014129209c) caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report has been uploaded to the FiveM developers.
If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details below.

No DirectX 10 or 11 adapter or runtime found. Please install latest DirectX runtime or install a compatible DirectX 10 or 11 video card.

Crash signature: gta-core-five.dll+21BCB
Report ID: 35ccdccb-b42f-4fe4-87c2-f815645af220 (use Ctrl+C to copy)

I have the latest driver for the Nvidia GeForce 940m released on 1/8/2018.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.