Err_fil_pack_1

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? Latest
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any) http://prntscr.com/m5ladh
System specifications i3 4400 GTX 1060
What did you do to get this issue? tried to join my server and after the loading the game crashed and this issue appeared
What server did you get this issue on? On my server
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?

Also add what you already tried so far.
I tried to restart my PC and my vps I tried to dele caches

Im getting this to after our server updated Essentialmode and artifacts… I have got multiple users with this same issue!

did you solve this?

do you have modified cars in the single player normal GTA5? Im thinking if you have the DVD version you need to verify your game files by adding the -verify in the shortcut commands or on Steam right click and go to properties and click the verify game files… will update you if I find out if it works!

I will try this

didnt work

press F8 while u got your loading screen up and do a fast screen shot for the error before it crashes it tells you what resource makes it crash… this is when iv been told to do, it seem the update is not compatible with certain Ymaps

it worked, I got rid of 2x Ymaps and it loads fine now, you need to clear cache after and also local cache on your pc (both Server cache and PC cache)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.