Engine and Tower

Does anyone have any files what they can send to me with an engine and a tower of the Fire Department please,
Make sure they are non-els and tested. Please and thank you!

XBR Models are really the only one with a ladder and you have to buy them

1 Like

Actually, you should not buy them at all or put them on your server as this is against the FiveM TOS (https://fivem.net/terms). You’re not allowed to have commercial third-party content on your server. If you do, you risk your server being blacklisted.

Oof, looks like DOJ (and about 30-60 other servers) has an issue then.

people give them away for free all the time anyway

Which violates XBR’s terms of service that the purchasers who use them for LSPDFR and other single player modifications buy them for.

right someone drops a couple thousand dollars for single player mods… get real buddy and nobody cares about dudes TOS guarantee its not being taxed so seriously doubt youll ever see legal action if ya give em away. If someone cant afford it and someone wants to give them out, i say power to em

Servers have been blacklisted for that…but okay. :slight_smile: you do you, big homie. :pirate_flag:

Okay so i have a question if someone posts a car on lcpdfr or gta mods and it’s free and downloadable are we allowed to use it on our server and of course if he didn’t say anything regarding Terms of use

Yes

Okay thank u