[ENG] LTRP (Life Time Role Play) - ESX - Serious RP - Whitelisted PD/EMS - Custom Robberies - Entertainment - Custom Cars - Custom Jobs For Player Owned Businesses - Active Staff - Custom Clothing/EUP

Life Time Role Play (LTPR)!
(Search LifeTime in the server search bar in FiveM or Direct connect (IP) - 74.91.116.212:30121)
(To Join The Discord, Click Here!)

Welcome to LTRP! A server where the community is at the forefront!

The team at LTRP have spent a lot of time creating a city which thrives off of player activity from owning businesses to police activity around the entire map!

Below are just a few of the features implemented into the city to allow for broader RPing and player to player interactions from the criminal world to the business world (not that they are far apart in this city)!

Menus, Menus, Menus!

Let’s start with the main menu (K) because, well, why not?!…

This is the hub for most of the menu options we have on the server, kept under one key bind to allow for easier access without having to memorise a host of different keys!

Main Menu (On foot)

Main Menu (In/On Vehicle)

The menu is easy to navigate and the style is consistent when interacting with things such as the weapons menu at Ammunation, the store menu at 24/7, the trunk inventory menu for vehicles and the jobs listing.

We also have a large amout of jobs to undertake allowing for a broader spectrum of occupational exploration.

Now, speaking of menus, we have a couple more that would peak your interest!

Starting with the ‘Extra’s Menu’. This allows you to add the extras onto your vehicles on the fly (including the ones that hate to work at the mod shops)!

Extra’s Menu

And then there’s the ‘V-Stance’ menu! Now this one is a thing of dreams, allowing you to add camber and Track width to any ride, making wide body mods so much more viable! (And prettier)

V-Stance Menu

Staying on the subject of cars, there are more places than ever to purchase the ride of you choice! From your standard every day drivers to your imported JDM ride and even your off-road monsters!

Vehicle Heaven!

We offer a total of 5 different vehicle dealerships to quench your thirsty desire for the ride of your dreams!

Simeon’s Premium Deluxe Motorsport (For your general every day driver - Menu Based)

Saunders Motorcycles (For your every day motorcycles - Menu Based)

Tyrone’s Auto Exotic: Fixing Station (The home of JDM, Euro and Domestic Sports Cars - Player Owned)

Benny’s Original Motor Works (The place to find bespoke cars and motorcycles - Player Owned)

Larry’s RV Sales (For your vans, utility and off-road vehicles - Menu Based)

Remaining on the subject of cars… WE HAVE A TRAILER!!

Two Rides Are Better Than One!

After many fixes by the Dev team, we have a fully working car trailer that allows you to pull around our dream car using your dream truck and trailer! (Try and tell me that ain’t DOPE!)

So, finally moving away from the cars… SIKE! We have a paved racing track! (Man, we’re awesome!)

See how beautiful it is! *Cries a single tear

Ok, seriously now, moving away from he cars and stuff, let’s talk about crime! We have plenty of it!

On The Bad Side Of The Law

We have a slue of criminal activities to perform in the city and Blaine County!

From bank/store robberies to black market and multiple drug locations.

Welcome to convenience store robberies! Quick to pull off if you’re looking for some petty cash!

We also have some secret, unique robberies you can perform around the city and Blaine County but they will be for you to find, execute and get away with! Just remember, money isn’t the only thing criminals need to survive!

( These images have been removed by the moderator due to: Find it yourselves Nerds! )

On The Good Side Of The Law

To make sure we keep the entire state safe, we have a total of three separate police departments!

Los Santos Police Department (LSPD)

San Andreas State Police (SASP)

Blaine County Sheriff Office (BCSO)

Together, they ensure the safety of the state and the people in it!

Not to forget our Fire Department (FD) with their unique fire and rescue tools!

And all the uniforms seen in the above photos, along with many more, are all courtesy of the server side EUP used to increase the diversity in our Emergency Services!

Now, for the more creative people out there! A little feature we have included… Cinematic Mode!

Grade A Photography

This feature is done though a key bind that brings up a black bar on the top and bottom of your screen, hiding the HUD to allow undisturbed photos and motion scene to be edited with ease!

No Black Bars

Black Bars

Here’s just a few examples of what a current server member have taken:

Taken By: Thomas Murdock

About LTRP

So… Since becoming live on the 18 June 2018 we have grown into a large community and are still looking to get bigger!

Many of the things you have read through so far have all be part of the bigger picture to make a community base RP environment for everybody to be able to enjoy and have their say!

There is still SO much left to do to continue to improve the server and the community and we would love to have you along for the ride so please join us in the goal to make this one of the biggest and amazing server on FiveM!

Please join our Discord to get involved, read the rules and guides and be a part of an ever growing community!

5 Likes

Lovely server with some amazing RP players. I am one of the FD/Em’s personnel on the server and you get good training and a lovely environment to enjoy some great RP

5 Likes

I just became a cadet in the PD. So much fun on this server! Also those are my pictures!!! I’m so happy to see them in support of the server!!

5 Likes

Chief of Police and Developer here, this is a good server. Don’t take my word on it tho, try it yourself

3 Likes

TL/DR = Lifetime is one of the best FiveM servers out there

Although I’ve only been a part of FiveM for a few months now, I can say confidently - it is hard looking for a new server. You’re looking for something you’re going to give time to, and you sure as hell don’t want to settle for a waste of time. Liftime is no way waste of time…

Even just joining the Discord you feel welcomed - the staff are diligent, and no doubt good at what they do. As soon as I made my way into the server for the first time, support was received and obvious questions were answered.

The Dev team have been overworking themselves recently, and all for us.

Come join the best goddamn FiveM server out there, and experience some of the best RP to-date.
Cheers.
Legola,
(Johannes Zimmerman, Terrance Miller, Chase Johnson)

4 Likes

I have played on many different servers and this particular one has many great features (That work!) as well as some ingenious RP ideas that the head staff and admins do through adaptive RP, The staff will watch different players and add whats called Ped RP which will take the RP experience to the next level, You must try it out to see and experience for yourself! This server is very underrated and if your into serious RP please have a look you wont be disappointed!.

3 Likes

Thats a rather interesting statement, I would love if you could get in contact with me about that situation since I am the server founder. Would be highly appreciated to know who’s behind this forum name as well

Where do I start. Let’s start with that that the server has given me the best experience out of every server I’ve been on. Including some of the “Whitelised” servers.

Let’s start talking about staff team and the way for you, as a role player, to develop.
Personally I came to the server and with an idea to do Weazel news. So the staff team, reached out to me, and gave myself a building, vehicle, bunch of props to spawn, a server wide message announcer, and a dedicated Discord channel to post news. And they assist me of creating stories, and actually make weazel useful. For example compared to other places I’ve been on, I got treated with no respect, and never got help with the developing / implementing side of the role play.

Next topic. Police.
Police here is on another level, since I’ve never done police work in the past, and only have experience as a medic, they accepted me and gave me 3 and a half week cadet probationary period. In those 3 and a half weeks, I went through 2 approx. eight hour trainings, dedicated to training and teaching how to deal with situations. Fake bank robberies, car chases, traffic stops were played out, to feel the situations how they actually are. Also I had to go through 3 phases, of which 2 were not allowed for me to ride alone, only with a supervisor. Now, being a State trooper, I am not confused in random scenarios that appear, because all that was taught in trainings and cadet classes. And you’re always there to improve. And the 3 police departments and medical / fire department together work flawlessly. Everything is super coordinated when it comes to teamwork to serve and protect. What comes to the outside server wold. We also have people that are experienced law enforcers. People that know a lot about tactical side of the work. People that are experienced in medical treatments. Just in general people with a lot of knowledge. And the work outside the city - such as MDT, and the paperwork in general, and radio. Radio communication is on top rp level. We do have server certified dispatchers that play HUGR part in our lives. And of course messing with rto for non-rto
reasons will be punished.
And also one of the best requirements and qualities we have is common sense, since that’s what we need the most when it comes to RP as a police officer and RP in general. . (And yes, if we lose in a scenario as police, we don’t go ape sht on everyone and call it bullsht or sh*t rp. We do understand that we’re not supposed to win in every scenario. Not like most of the police work I’ve experienced in the past year and a half in other servers. )

Criminal side
Criminal side is super fun, server gives a lot of options and things for you to do as a bad guy and none of them ar listed anywhere, every location is claimed and shown through rp. Gun licenses has to be my favourite part of the weapon side of the server. 3 levels - different weapon types for each of the level. Gun licenses given by police. So even driving around with a gun that you don’t have the license for, already gives you the adrenalin that you strive for while doing criminal stuff.

Just regular RP.
People are Really friendly and welcoming, of course if it doesn’t interfier with their characters. No that called “loitering / hangout” zones such as legion Square or mrpd, where usually people just gather together to f*ck around and annoy everyone / cop bait.

My summary about the server.

I’ve traveled across multiple servers in my past where I’ve done Ems work, Weazel news and criminal stuff. I’ve never seen so many functions that actually work, so many opportunities. And if you’re unexperienced role play, people will take their time to help you out teaching how city works, not instantly just meet you, see you wearing default clothes and insta kick you. We do care about the community and we do want to expand. Personally I have taught 2 people the most basic RP stuff, and now I see them go around the city, role play pretty decent and actually doing a lot of RP scenarios.

And when it comes to he community. It’s super friendly and interested in everything that happens. In my opinion the community plays big role in expanding the server.

So if everyone is interested, I’d recommend the server and rate it easily 9/10.
And see you on the streets of San Andreas yours truly
Znakyeee.
Rob Dman - Weazel lead
Dan Dman - SASP Trooper

2 Likes

Proper RP, proper community.

I actually am still wondering why this server hasn’t gone whitelisted yet or gotten the attention it deserves.
Whenever the server is jam packed with players you get the full experience and see how great of an server it really is.

2 Likes

WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?!?!?!?! Hahahahaaha!

Join this server. It’s great!