Emergency Uniform Pack|Client/Server Sided|Easy Install|UPDATE 5.0 Announcement

Oregon (20 characters)

@JSRPOwner We can, and we will try

@Hahnadactyl get it to you tomorrow

@Hahnadactyl 1.4 is live

1 Like

yo! if you want to publish others work you sould atleast Write there names!
cuz i never realy sayed that you could publish the Norwegian skins, they where besides not even finished! please remove the link for the EUPnorwegian or link my name thank you!

Does anyone have a version that replaces the san andreas trooper with a kentucky variation

I removed it. OP can re-add if he follows authorā€™s instruction.

Love how you make me out as a bad guy :slight_smile:

1 Like

I didnā€™t make anybody out to be the bad guy. I corrected the issue.

1 Like

Not you, him. We were talking on discord, and I was explain what happened and what he wanted done, he failed to answer. Instead of talking to me he posts ā€œEH YOU UPLOADED MY WORKā€ likeā€¦ Im right here talking to you explaining what happenedā€¦ you wont answer me but youll go post :ok_hand:

Just didnt appreciate it

Is there any plan to have this set up in a menu like the original EUP modification has and to be visible to all players?

1 Like

Ok, it shouldnā€™t hurt to edit some of the badges, patches, and other little things on the clothing textures, right?

You would have to find someway to stream it on your server, although this is a huge file to streamā€¦

Yes :slight_smile: we are trying our best

1 Like

Aslong as you know how to encrypt it

Why would you need to encrypt it if you OIV to update the texture. It would be just like a vehicles.rpf, right?

Nope FiveM Doesnt like unencrypted things

well then, guess I better learn how to encrypt the rpf LOL

Just use archive fix

1 Like

Okay thanks, keep us updated!

1 Like