Emergency Uniform Pack|Client/Server Sided|Easy Install|UPDATE 5.0 Announcement

Does anyone know what the Blaine County Sheriff skins are under in the dlc.rpf? Any help is appreciated.

Depends on what you are looking forā€¦ there is alot to choose from

Anything Blaine county weā€™re trying to convert it to Alameda county

Theres alot inside, youll have to look for yourself, Jordan and I will eventually make a list

Hello,
I have som questions for you! First, would it be possible to reskin the textures in EUP and then use your method to add them to FiveM? Secondly, I would very much like to see a server sided version of this. Although, I saw your comment saying it was not possible at this time. But please keep us posted on updates if you are working on a way to do this server sided!
Thanks for your contribution to the community!

1 Like

Yes you can change textures

Me And My Friend Made A Little ScreenShot Here

2 Likes

Hey I hear it is not possible to make a server sided verison of this, but I have done some research and trying to find stuff I could use. I eventually discovered this metadata. I donā€™t know what it is for or even if it works, I thought it may be possible to use it for a server sided version, but Iā€™m not skilled enough to figure it out and also no one on the five m discord would answer me if it would work or not, probably because nobody knew I assume. Here is the metadata, let me know if you manage to figure it out. PED_COMPONENT_SETS_FILE I found it here, if this doesnā€™t work maybe you can find something else that will https://wiki.fivem.net/wiki/Data_files

1 Like

Definitely ganna look into this

OMG! This looks so good :slight_smile: We are already out of our minds happy with this. We have a California based server, so we would be unbelievable grateful if youā€™d add the California textured uniforms :smiley:

Iā€™ll add an LAPD Update later today just for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

It would be awesome to see what could be done to server side this! A number of servers state, or imply, that they have figured it out, but there is a general air of secrecy around it. Either they have, and they donā€™t want anyone else to be able to use it, or they are trying to make it seem like they have!

1 Like

Its uploading now @ERP it will be released within the hour.

1 Like

Im working on seeing what I can do with that. and Resource would be amazing I agree.

1 Like

released :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think you would use the metadata in the resource to specify that they are ped components

1 Like

Quick question, I saw that you said you can change the textures but every time I edit the .rpf, my FiveM crashes. Is there a certain way you have to swap textures?

Hereā€™s the error window:

[Window Title]
FiveM Error

[Main Instruction]
FiveM has encountered an error

[Content]
Invalid rage::fiPackfile encryption type specified.

If you have any modified game files, please remove or verify them. See http://rsg.ms/verify for more information on verifying your game files.
If using OpenIV, please make sure you have used the ā€˜modsā€™ folder for placing your modified files.

Currently, the installation directory E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\ is being used.

If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details in this window.

[^] Hide details [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: rage-device-five.dll+10D9D
Report ID: uploaded! (use Ctrl+C to copy)

1 Like

You can edit texture, if you have the proper tools too. And if you FiveM is crashing its probably because the DLC.rpf encrypted itself after you edited it. self the files to me via email

mikenixonpro28@gmail.com

and ill fix it for you.

yeah actually thats your exact issue

1 Like

Hey, Iā€™m gonna review servers that support EUP. Message me your server IP and Iā€™ll check it out

1 Like