Emergency Uniform Pack|Client/Server Sided|Easy Install|UPDATE 5.0 Announcement

Yeah guys you can leave scripthook off you do not need it enabled for the clothes to work, you can use any clothes store script or an armory for a police script, also any server side trainer will work. Only real downside is anyone on server needs it too or you might be in underwear or somethin crazy its also 600mb+ download so its smart to use on whitelisted servers n leave public as the npcs

Good to know! Is there a relatively simple way to uninstall as well? For instance, having an unmodified version of a gta file to swap out for the modified one? I’m thinking of hoping back and forth between servers, and the possibility of enabling and disabling this

Here is the real question @NJD is there a LOD issue with them like the other ones? So when people get 200 yards away will it look like their torso is flopping jelly.

2 Likes

I am not sure to be honest with you.

Jordin and I havent had an issue, I believe we stabilized it.

but if you have that issue please let me know!

Before you install Save your DLC.rpf into a new folder as a back up, so that way you can simply replace it and you are done

You and your friends will just need to install this and you will be set and ready to go.

Installation takes less than a minute

You want it. You got it.

what is the point of this if not everyone can see it unless they have EUP. No offence but instead of realising Client side try to find a way to make a menu and make it server side. use zmodler and make an outfit with every thing on it

Simple, they can install it which takes two seconds and they can see, and edit their character.

This Release is probably more for private community owners such as myself then public community owners.

I am definitely working on making a resource but it isnt that simple

1 Like

i have been working on a ped wish has eup textures and i have 2hours in the skin and only 2 police belt and a jacket

I wish you luck :slight_smile:

Oh man, this is great! I tried unsuccessfully to install eup before using a complex process and a French tutorial… Thanks for this!!

Absolutely man! keep an eye on the forum for updates as I am adding more and more usable EUP clothes.

Awesome! Now to convince everyone to install it, or get used to policing in Christmas pajamas!

1 Like

If you say so I need to try it for myself :slight_smile:

1 Like

lol, sounds good my man! if you want a EUP i havent posted yet lmk, and Ill put it up here ASAP

@Mudcrab

This would be mint.

New Pictures :slight_smile:

Nice work, can’t wait for someone to see about making a serverside resource for it

1 Like