Emergency Uniform Packs|Client/Server Sided Testing!|Stabilized|Easy Install!UPDATE 2.1

eup

Ok, you need ECA because streaming MP Model clothes is something in developent, therefore not everyone has access to it yet. By donating for ECA, you are helping FiveM not the people that compiled EUP together for FiveM. It is not their fault, and it is not stupid. The people that compiled EUP together do not make give you the ‘Early Access’, what they give you is the files so that if you have ECA then you can use them.

Sooooo… We Put it in our Server and the menu worked and pops up but the outfits would not work/replace with Stock Gta 5 MP Outfits. Anyone know how to fix this? We tried to replace them with outfits with EUP on LSPDFR, didnt work. Anyone know how to fix this?

Do you have Element Club Argentum as you will need that to have it work

no. Ill buy it. thanks

Removed Discord link, community advertisements go in #server-development:server-bazaar, keep that in mind next time.

Thanks.

When i try to stream this in my server, it doesnt stream, just shows random skins

Do you have Element Club Argentum as you will need that to have it wor

No i dont, what is it and how do i get it?

NVM i found it, but it is alot of money, when will i be able to use eup without purchasing ECA

No you would need to either pay or use client side eup

But it says for thing in “development”. Once they are fixed would i be able to use it without getting ECA?

Yes (20Chars)

Is there any ETA? I would love to support FiveM but i cannot, since i can just about afford the server itself lol. Wait, is ECA a one time payment, or do i need to keep paying for it to work?

Keep paying and no ETA yet

oof ok then :frowning:

I keep getting failed to call inflate errors

Can you make it so it is a addon ped so i dont remove all the civ stuff from MP Male adn MP Female

Please

Not really possible. :confused:

well i know that you add it as a addon ped but it takes time

Dude. IT is NOT possible to do so.