Emergency Uniform Pack|Client/Server Sided|Easy Install|UPDATE 5.0 Announcement

you did not lock the file again… there is a problem that detects when you have modified files… you need to work around that… decrypt the file… thats all i can say… i dont know how or what program to use to do that but just know what the problem fixer is XD

Archive Fix ALL edited files

Video for everyone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey NJD, Anyway we could get this NYSP ped in a future update? http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/15727-new-york-state-trooper/

https://gyazo.com/8854a42888f090ac7eae7f9911ef92c5

Anything is possible :wink:

1 Like

is there a way to get this server sided?

1 Like

:confused: nope not yet

Where would I find the police bike pants in the .rpf. Im using Open IV and I’d like to make some colour changes if you would let me know the location that’d be great

Thanks for the video!

1 Like

Pretty sure you don’t want a nearly 900 mb file to be server sided. Everyone would give up trying to get in.

true {20 characters}

Would you be able to add an oregon state trooper police bike helmet to the 1.4 version

Couldn’t you just stream the files and have players be able to use them? Of course it would be a pain having 900mb to download lol but its possible isn’t it?

As far as I know, it seems like it should work, but doesnt. The closest folks have come is to create a fivem launcher that downloads a custom clothing replacement pack to clients, but this is still client side. Fivem just tweeted that custom clothing will be tested by Element Club members soon. That may just mean streaming custom decals on existing clothing, but it could mean streaming custom clothing, which would mean the ability to have eup server side. At least, that’s what I took from it.

@teds
@wampuscats
the testing is here :slight_smile:

Oh boy!! Time to spam this link to the owner of the server I play on!

1 Like

Is this the same one that was released in the separate thread?

Menu is theirs, I asked permission to use it.

right now im working on converting all of the other I uploaded to server sided as well.

Great thanks for the update. Should be a bit easier to edit the clothes to add/change different uniforms now that its server sided, haha.

We need to get that menu so we can add/remove the different props and hats and stuff.