Emergency Uniform Pack|Client/Server Sided|Easy Install|UPDATE 5.0 Announcement

Hi my name is Garrett Davis, I’ve been trying to work on re-texturing a few minor things on eup for myself. I have run into a bit of an issue though. When I re texture a vest for example I put it in through open Iv then I used archive fix on the dlc.rpf. When I load the game however the updated textures do not appear on the vest I put them on. I double checked to make sure I installed the texture and made sure i’
m using the right vest. Any idea what could be causing this?

Hello sir! Love the mod completely! I got the Element Club because of your mod. Would it be possible if you could add in some sort of San Andreas State Police skins? I love the Highway Patrol skins with the rank insignias and all, but having grey color instead of tan would be awesome. Just something to think over. Thanks and keep up the great addon!

for some reason its just not working for me the console says is fine i load the game fine but the stuff are no where to be found…

You need ECA :stuck_out_tongue:

Can I do 2 diffrent packs like have Cali law and Oregon state? @NJD Like I want the Oregon State stuff to replace the SAHP stuff

Is ECA required for this to work??

Not to be an asshole, but A little bit of reading might answer your questions :slight_smile:

answer is yes.

is it me or does the server side part look like this [Release] EUP for FiveM (SERVER SIDED) post

It is the same menu, I had permission to use. The contents are the same but im doing it myself

ok just wanted to make sure

could someone add the belt with the taser https://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/20029-cranston-police-ped-pack/?tab=comments

Anyone know difference between this and the other EUP server-sided menu?

Not to be a dick.BUT a little reading would answer all your questions:)

1 Like

Thats all I see and doesn’t say whats different unless I’m blind

Not to be a dick but this is against Forum Releases rules

To be a dick. I dont give a fuck :wink: if they had an issue they would have removed it :slight_smile:

@OfficialV see Open your fucking eyes and read a little :slight_smile:

for the server sided version, I cant get the models to work, its just stock. Is this a known thing or did I install it incorrectly

When I try to load into the server it says “Could not load NativeUI” Any reason?

Download NativeUI Simple.