Emergency Lighting Script

Hello,
I’m looking for an emergency lighting script that actually works with FiveM and syncs in multiplayer sessions.
I found a bunch but none was working.
Is there anything like that?

After much research and testing with numerous developers …

No.

it can easily be done, it just requires non ELS vehicles and putting everything on extra’s & creating a script to switch between those extra’s.

Attached an out of date video of one of the first versions but it does show the basics. (Fully synced).

It’s awesome and all, but the thing is I don’t know scripting, that’s why I’m looking for a script online.

I’ve asked the original developer if he would give me the source code of ELS to port it over to FiveM. It’s been a week and I’ve not heard anything from him.

Hopefully, he will see the message and either port it over him self or, give another developer to port it for him. If you know of another mod like ELS (preferably with a responsive developer) ask them if they’ll port it over for you :slightly_smiling_face: If they don’t feel like it, tell them I’d be happy to do it for them :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Unfortunately I don’t know of a script like that.
I’ve heard that people are using a script called Luxart Siren Control, which is private and most servers have it.
Which I didn’t understand how it is private and others run it on their own server.

1 Like

this is the luxart siren control you speak of i use it myself on my server. [Release] Luxart Vehicle Control

Yeah, as I wrote myself the Luxart Siren Control script is private and others use it.
What you linked me is the Vehicle Control script of Luxart.

Luxart Vehicle Control is Luxart Siren Control >.>

Really? Well I tried it before but I didn’t have lights, only sirens.

2 Likes

I wish the developer of ELS V would allow a developer to port it in over.

1 Like

It is not as simple as porting it over because a lot of “methods” they used to create the different lightning modes are not synced in the gta 5 server.

Pretty much the standard is LuxartVehicleControl, here is the download link:

If you want ELS, which requires ELS vehicles though, here you go: