ELS support

Hi there.

So I have looked absolutely everywhere and there does not appear to be a single tutorial on how to successfully install ELS and the vehicles with it. I am aware FiveM does not appear to favour ELS stuff but I was wondering if someone might be able to offer me support, as a server owner I want what is best for my community and ELS is highly desired. I would be willing to pay out my own pocket to anyone who would be willing to use their time to show me how to do it or point me in the right direction.

Much love to you all
ItzGudgion

You can do client side with client side scripts enabled.

Or Server Side Support ELS

They are pretty in depth for server side but possible.

YouTube is your Bestfriend.

1 Like

Appreciate the reply.
I am attempting to do it server side since my servers are open to the public for now. I have the script in and even put a pack in that was made ready [california highway els pack] yet nothing seems to happen when I get in game. There are no errors upon loading but upon spawning the vehicles theres not a single key that enables lights apart from either the default way or with luxart vehicle control script.
As for Youtube, i cannot find a single video, they are all for LSPDFR and not fivem

1 Like

This one is the easiest. He has a support discord as well check him out and message https://forum.cfx.re/u/MrDaGree

2 Likes

Appreciate the reply <3