ELS+ | fic

It works for 30+ other people, except him. We just don’t know what’s unique about his game that’s causing it not to function correctly, hence his post.

GTA default controls
Fresh GTA5 Install
Fresh FiveM install

Clientside plugins are blocked by our server, although have confirmed there isn’t anything there.

can i ask whats the difference btwn this els and this ELS? because im currently using the other one but idk man some of these ELS files that come with these cars just dont be working and i know JUNK about setting up els patterns inside of that .XML file

I absolutely love ELS+ and will continue my support for this script.

The major difference is the patterns. Pattern support in ELS Plus is based on Client sided ELS so if the vehicle had set patterns from ELS then they are also in ELS Plus which means you dont have to set anything up just set up the ELS Plus vehicle resource and go, as long as the VCF is formatted properly ELS Plus will read pretty much all features of it.

can someone help me install this? i been trying and i keep not getting the resource to load :confused:

Hello, I am able to help you out

Do you have a disord im able to join? I would the help as well please and thank you.

There’s a discord at the top…

That shouldn’t have been there. Rules in releases have recently changed, this disallows advertising in releases. So, I’ve removed it.

ok, could i possibly still get some help though please?

im getting the same error the whole time with every .xml file no streaming
‘‘module (does this file even belong in stream?)’’

i dont understand how to connect your xml files with els-plus correctly???
can someone pls help me :slight_smile:

yo whats your discord???

Its been a while since i posted. Again most of the stuff for SUPPORT is on Discord as im not on the Forums much anymore. I will try to attempt to keep the version up to date here when i can so here is the latest versions of ELS Plus enjoy.

Master (Latest Stable)
elsplus-master-379.zip (470.4 KB)

Dev
elsplus-dev-399.zip (598.4 KB)

The Dev version is usually stable and has the latest features. Please feel free and help me test it. If you have any issues please post them here i will do what i can to assist with it :smiley:

Btw latest Dev build includes new Whelen UI, Properly working Takedowns and Alley lights on Els and Non Els vehicles. Takedown spotlight moves with arrow keys and is synced across clients. Here also is a vcf for non els vehiclesnon-els-veh.xml (5.3 KB)
Just rename it to match ur vehicle model. For working Takedowns and Alley lights enable them in the Misc section of the vcf enjoy :wink::wink::wink:

Upon startup for the 399 dev version, right after the update check the console throws a TON of error messages, exception throw and rethrow, stack trace events etc. Not sure if this is intended…
Same thing for the “stable” version. Maybe disable the update checker?..

Update checker will throw error if it doesn’t get a response back from site I need to add some error checking but it runs on it own thread so even if it errors resource will still work

yeah I figured, and I figured you’d know just wanted to mention it! Seems to work fine with the errors as stated.

Thanks!!

No problem enjoy the script i highly recommend the new Dev build :smiley:

Is this server-side?

This is mostly a client side script but it syncs across all clients