[ELS] BCSO Mega Pack [FIXED..... AGAIN]

Dose some one think there can send me there Veh Meta

Are you really that lazy? Read the comments, fixes are posted in the comments already.

Its broken for me as well. bad vehicles.meta =/. Thereā€™s no meta/vehicle_names.lua either.

files {
ā€˜data/vehicles.metaā€™,
ā€˜data/carvariations.metaā€™,
}

What the actual fuck. What a sloppy release.

when i try to load into game it says i think the vheicles meta is broken if someone else got this working can someone help me
Capture

mine works fine so i dont see what all the fuss is about lol

Soooo, basically you downloaded Bradā€™s pack from lcpdfr, changed the names of the cars so they are add on vehicles and uploaded it hereā€¦ Your not supposed to re-upload someoneā€™s work.

You didnā€™t really make anything. ā€œFirst time making a ELS packā€ ā€œIā€™ve been working on this for a whileā€, etc. You didnā€™t do anything but change the names and add meta files to the cars

Its doesnt work kms like why ?

Yes i can confirm they still crash fivem when loading in the server

When I get home from school I will make them work and put them in here so he can fix the download.

You need to fix this mush

pls do your the god of Merica !

Delete Me Im A Useless Comment

2 Likes

Im just gonna confirm that these cars work now. I havent tried driving them or spawning ALL of them but they dont immediately crash the game so, THANK YOU!

2 Likes

When I try to put them in my server it says that something is wrong with the vehicles.meta but thatā€™s the only issue. Can anyone help?

You need to download the original from the OP, and then the one from @Alex_Hicks, replace the stuff from him in the original download and it will work. Its confirmed working for me.

or just download mine and it will work

1 Like

@Kipz you can use mine and update it for yours

1 Like

cheers bruv iā€™ve been having a break recently and just didnt work hard enough.

it appears in the resource.lua @Kipz has it set:

data_file 'VEHICLE_METADATA_FILE' 'meta/vehicles.meta'
data_file 'VEHICLE_VARIATION_FILE' 'meta/carvariations.meta'

change the meta part to data
ex:

data_file 'VEHICLE_METADATA_FILE' 'data/vehicles.meta'
data_file 'VEHICLE_VARIATION_FILE' 'data/carvariations.meta'

then it shouldnā€™t crash because thats what i did on my server :wink:

1 Like