Element Club | Not working on server, waited over 3 days

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? Newest
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? Yes
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any)
System specifications i7-9700k, GTX 1070ti, 16gb RAM, asus Z390-H mobo
What did you do to get this issue? nothing
What server did you get this issue on? my server

So I have a VALID element club argentum key. I have put it in the server and it just wont register as I have it. I have waited over 3 days for it to change and it hasnt. Please help me.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Are you using a VPS or Zap-Hosting, also, is your Pateron E-Mail the same as your FiveM account E-Mail?

@ChristopherM I am using a FX server. My friend is the one with the patreon and he is the one who has bought it. He just gave me the key. Do I have to login with his fivem forums account on fivem?

Do you run a separate server from him, or are you partners or something?

It’s not allowed to share keys, please only use your own license keys

@TheIndra Ok, but why doesn’t it work? I still want to know so I can transfer the server to him so it works. I just need help because it doesn’t show that he has argentum on the server

He will have to check his own forum account and Patreon account to make sure he is using the same email addresses

@d0p3t I have done that now. It still not showing up. I just implemented a new key since I just fixed the email thing. Will I have to wait or should it be instant?

Up to 12 hours. But if it has been tied to another forum account before, it won’t change.

Okay thank you. He changed his patreon email to the same email as his forums. He did not make another account. Hopefully that’s okay. I’ll let you know if it changes.

@d0p3t It didn’t work, I even tried buying it on my own. My patreon email and my forum email is the same. Ive spent $30 now and it doesn’t work. I can’t even boost a server with my own account that has patreon. I will post a link to pictures I think will be helpful below:
(Click on the link to see the rest of the photos)

I have manually given you the groups.

@d0p3t Thank you!!! You may close this topic. Really appreciate you helping me! :slight_smile: